Hello

With her kisses proving to be an addiction he had no remedy and refused to seek rehab for, he rolled her body on top of his and his hands smoothed down her bare back to her ass, squeezing tightly as she moaned gloriously against his lips. Her skin was warm, soft, and he'd been thinking all day and all night about her naked on top of him like this, had dreamt all through his set about having her to himself again.

Lola felt light headed, giddy, but it wasn't a surprise. She was still on a rollercoaster high from the past few days and felt like she could burst into tears with the fact they were against all odds still together, in his hotel room bed, exploring in a way they hadn't before for fear of getting too attached. His cologne was everywhere, his hands moved over her body rhythmically and as their sweaty, bare chests pressed together and mouths collided, she felt herself burning for him, desperate for more. She tried not to let him know how weak she was, obsessed with the games they'd established together, but his touch, the tentative then suddenly rough movements of his hands were overwhelmingly unpredictable. She moaned when she felt his hard length pushing against her thigh and it made her feel dirty, sexy and giggly all at once.

It hadn't been long since he'd had her, had only had to wait since that morning but it was a time they thought would be the last and now he was filled with a need to make up for the premature goodbye, even the suggestion that it was an option. He drew away when she bit on his lip. Her dark hair was falling into her eyes and he lazily lifted one hand from her ass to smooth it back and out of her face.

"Are you done kissing me?" Lola rasped, her voice thick with lust. She tried to focus her eyes on his, lift her head up enough to seem in control of herself, but everything felt heavenly languid and easy.

"No," Alex smirked, brushing the tip of his nose against hers. "Not in a million years."

She was besotted with him, those little creases around his eyes, the purse of his lips as he silently asked for more attention, the tan of his skin and the way he held her against him, the heat that had built between them moments after getting in the door. His embrace left no space to breathe, move or think of anything that wasn't him. Lola hummed. "Alex..."

He dipped his head to her and pressed another kiss to her lips, drawn out but soft and kept his mouth on hers when he whispered. "Lola... d'yeh want meh? 'Cause I need yeh."

"Are you going to make it worth my time?" she teased.

Alex chuckled deeply, squeezing her ass then smoothing his hand up her back again to the back of her neck to bring her down to kiss him again. "If this mornin' was goodbye sex... yeh 'ave no idea 'ow wonderful me 'ello sex is."

As Alex kissed her again, Lola rolled her eyes then squealed excitedly when he rolled them over, seeking to overwhelm her. His hips pressed into hers and his hands moved to her waist to push her down into the mattress beneath him.

"Hello, Alexander," she giggled, parting her lips and legs to wrap them around him.

"'ello, Lola... love..."