Skinny Dipping Pt. 2

Lola tutted, shaking her hair down over her shoulders as she pulled it from her hair tie. She shivered, rolling her eyes in his direction when he smirked. "I can't believe you talked me into this."

The pool was sparkling beside her, rippling softly, lit from within and the sky was dark, dotted with stars in a way that almost tainted the excellence of their first adventure on a roof, a moment that seemed a million miles away now. She wasn't quite sure how they'd made it up to the rooftop of another hotel without being caught but now they were here and annoyingly, Alex knew he'd won.

He chuckled, coming close to her. Her body gravitated towards him even with her arms crossed, a pose she usually took when he had a new plan and she had tried her best to persuade him in an opposite direction. His hands settled on her hips. "I've talked yeh in teh plenteh of fings, Lola, love..." he chuckled. "Talked yeh in teh lots of me adventures..." His fingers stroked beneath her chin and he pressed a kiss to her left cheek, "talked yeh inteh bed..." then one to her right.

"Mmmm..." she hummed, her eyelids fluttering for a moment. "That was a moment of particular weakness..."

"Which lead teh several ofer moments of weakness..." he drawled, smoothing his thumb over her jaw.

"Including this..." she sighed, glancing down at the pool beside her.

Alex laughed deeply. "C'mon, babeh... Weh've broken into a pool n' skinneh dipped before. Weh've explored a rooftop before. 's joost bof of 'em togefer now..."

He stepped back from her to unbutton his shirt in the hope it'd convince her and Lola drank in the sight of his toned chest, chewing the inside of her cheek. It was different now, she knew him, reallyknew him, but he still made her stomach knot with anticipation, the sight of more of his tanned skin still made her head reel and she shifted her weight back and forth on her feet, indecisive, stubborn.

"Yeh're excited..." he grinned as the fabric fell to the floor. "I kno' yeh're fightin' a smile for meh, darlin'..." He pointed his finger at her with accusation and just like that she couldn't resist, the corners of her lips pulling upwards at the nickname, the weakness he continually evoked within her making her insides feel like they were loaded with firecrackers.

"Alrehyt..." he smirked, running his hands back through his hair. "Clothes off..."

"Demanding..." she tutted.

"'n I'm gunna look this time 'cause yehr me fookin' girlfriend..."

Lola laughed at the grin plastered on his face when he uttered that final word, could feel his gaze on her, true to his word as she undressed, slipped out of her dress and underwear at the same time he unbuttoned his trousers and stepped out of his boxers.

Alex gave her a wink, before throwing himself dramatically into the pool. The water splashed around him, a wave reaching her feet and she shrieked and jumped aside but couldn't resist the inner child that wanted to jump in too, so ran towards the surface and threw her elegance and composure out of the window for just a second to crash beneath the surface beside him.

When they both came up for air, they were giggling, Alex coughing a little as he slicked his hair back and smoothed his palms over his face to wipe the droplets from it. Lola bobbed in the water for a second then came close to him again, a playful smile in her lips.

"'ello, beau'iful..." he smirked, cupping both sides of her face as she wrapped her arms around his neck, their legs intertwined as he slowly backed them against the wall of the rooftop pool.

Her breasts pushed against his chest and he drew one of his hands to her hip to steady himself, keep himself from getting too excited too quickly. "Gunna kiss meh this time?" he rasped.

Lola pushed her lips against his and he parted his and groaned instantly. The kiss was hungry, and he cupped the side of her face to keep her there, danced his tongue with hers. She tasted sweet and addictive, her lips sugary from the treats they'd indulged in that evening with a bottle of cheep champagne and she smoothed one of her hands down his chest, caressing his collarbone with the delicate touch of her fingers.

He hummed as they pulled away, entranced. There was something in the shimmer of her green eyes that reminded him of the first time he saw her, had no idea although he'd longed for the her then that she'd be pressed naked to him months later. Beneath the surface he stroked her thigh with his fingertips languidly, teasingly, a hint of the way he'd first touched her there but she wasn't coy anymore, didn't play a defence, couldn't deny she wanted him and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Alex laughed, his hand pressing to her back. "Yeh love meh talkin' yeh inteh fings..." he pecked her lips, pouting, "dun't yeh try n' deny it..."

She nodded back with only a half roll of her eyes, his mouth swallowing her giggles when she spoke against his lips. "Alex Turner... you can talk me into anything."