Galaxy's Edge

Mid afternoon, the sun bright through the windows, her bed sheets cool beneath her. Alex was finally on his way home and it had taken all of two hours without his messages of encouragement to retreat to the bedroom, needing to satisfy herself until he could take her place. She wanted to feel ready for him.

Lola was panting now, trying to catch her breath as every muscle in her body let go of the tension she'd built up with her fingers. Her shirt was the only thing left on her body, loose, unbuttoned fully. Her fingers stretched out into the linen supporting her body and her mind drifted on the edge of bliss and exhaustion, the light white even behind her eyelids. She wasn't quite satisfied.

She couldn't help but long for him, desperate to put her hands on his skin, to pull his hair, for his mouth working against hers. She tried to picture his face and curved her spine upwards towards the touch of her own fingertips again, losing count. She tried to imagine his hands impatiently palming her breasts as she cupped one for something to hold onto, her nipple hard between two of her fingers. One more time, the bare minimum of effort, she fell apart.

Clammy, worked up, and a little unsteady on her feet, she headed to the bathroom, leaving her shirt on the bed. She turned on the shower and looked in the mirror at her reflection. She pressed her hips into the counter subconsciously, wondering how long it had been since he'd bent her over something and given her everything. She wondered how long it had been since he'd made her shake. She lit a candle and dimmed the lights just slightly.

The shower was too warm. She adjusted it slightly, then sighed softly when the cool water came down on her flushed face. She brushed her hair from her back and ran her fingers through the slightly knotted strands, stepping right under the shower head to wash the sweat from her skin. It felt good to stand under the spray, to feel the pressure of the shower head on her as she washed and rinsed her hair from a deep lather.

Lola rested her head against the shower wall, distracted. It was only when the door of the bathroom swung open behind her, knocking against the wall with a soft thud, that she sensed his immediate presence and turned her head over her shoulder to blink at him through the spray and the glass of the shower wall. The moment she was certain he was really there, that she wasn't imagining him out of sheer desperation, she turned off the water and opened the glass door, greeted by a pair of familiar brown eyes, wide and focused. She twisted her hair in her hands to squeeze some of the water from it. "I missed you."

His gaze wandered down her naked body, water pearling off her skin, her chest slightly flushed. "Fookin'ell, wha' a greetin'..." he mumbled, more to himself than to her.

"Are you joining me?" she half-pleaded.

"Lola Davies, if I join yeh, yeh won't beh able teh walk for the next week." His voice was deep.

"Is that a challenge?" she laughed.

"Not everehfin's a challenge, sweet'eart..." Before she could respond, could even properly take him in, he'd already unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it to the floor. "Consider it a warnin'."

She rolled her eyes and shifted over to make room for him as he approached. Off came his jeans, his socks, his boxers and in the low lights he looked at her and she looked back. She allowed herself to take in the wonder of his naked body, sculpted exactly as she'd remembered, every line on his face, every curve and muscle in the place she'd worked herself up over. He was naked and he was hers. She reached out her hand for his, to pull him close. The heat between her legs was throbbing again as he joined her in the small, steamy space.

"'ello, darlin'..." he drawled, his voice thick with excitement. He grabbed her close to him, his hands hovering at her waist then trailing down to her ass, squeezing roughly, her chest pressed against his. "Mmmm... I've fookin' missed yeh..."