Morning Kisses

Lola didn't remember falling asleep and in that first split second of raw and harsh awakening when she opened her heavy eyelids, she didn't know where she was. She tried immediately to adjust to her surroundings, her heart pounding in her chest until she glanced beside her in the bed where Alex was curled into the mattress, sleeping peacefully and all of the memories flooded back to her.

She recalled the night before, the heavy drinking, the thrill of meeting everyone in his stories, the fond glances they'd exchanged in the group conversations just out of relief that the other was still there and the unfiltered obsession she felt watching him perform for the first time, the command he had of the stage, the sway of his hips and smirk on his lips and how she'd practically begged him to fuck her over the desk opposite their bed as soon as they were alone again, his hard and rushed thrusts prompting slight bruises in her hips that she felt as she moved under the sheets.

Alex's sheeny skin was illuminated by the morning light streaming through the curtains, the slight breeze from the open balcony door billowing the curtains into the room mesmerisingly, casting dancing shadows over his tiny figure. The twinkle of his gold chain caught her eye. His tanned chest and toned shoulders were exposed by the covers draped low around his hips and she admired the v lines in his abdomen, hummed appreciatively when she remembered that they'd slept naked together. His hair was fanned out around his head rather messily, his pink lips parted slightly as he inhaled softly and in complete contrast to the way he'd driven himself into her out of need the night before, everything in his expression was now innocent and gentle.

She licked her lips in deep contemplation, smoothed her hair back behind her ears, then quietly sunk back down beside him, shuffling close enough until she could lean forward and press her mouth to his.

It took a moment for Alex to stir but as soon as he had, he melted into her touch, eyelids fluttering at her tentative kiss and the peace instilled within him now that there was no panic about time, no clock to check, nothing to worry about but making Lola as happy as he longed to.

Her fingers were delicately stroking his cheek, her lips were warm and soft, everything he'd quite literally dreamt of and as she kissed him back to consciousness, he began to move his lips with hers determinedly, the tip of his tongue running along her plushy bottom lip, his own hand coming down on the flat of her back to draw her closer.

His breath was musty, polluted the night before with cigarettes and drinks he didn't have to pay for, but it was familiar and soothed her too and she couldn't get enough of the unexplored intimacy they were trespassing through with every waking minute, would have kissed him awake like this every morning if she could.

"Morning..." she hummed when they finally pulled away, running her fingers over his cheekbone as he opened his eyes into hers.

"Mornin', darlin'..." he rasped, blinking slowly. He swallowed and grimaced, hoping she didn't mind his morning breath. "Yeh're still 'ere then," he whispered, coking his eyebrow.

"I am."

"No regrets yet, Lo?" he smirked.

Lola rolled her eyes and poked his nose with her fingertip. "Well, Al... I thought about running away in the night but then decided I actually kind of like you... so..."

"So I'm stuck wif yeh?" he teased, leaning in to peck her lips again.

Lola nodded.

"In tha' case..." he growled, rolling onto his back and pulling her on top of him, her breasts pushed up against his chest. "I fink weh should make the most of this situation, Lola, love..."

"I think..." she whispered, her fingers knotting into his hair to smooth it from his forehead, "...I agree."

Alex smirked, groaning when she kissed him again.