Challenge

Lola sighed. She was sprawled out on the comfortable hotel room bed, her head heavy on the pillow, eyes fluttering in pleasure. The curtains were blowing in a gentle breeze from the balcony which washed over her body, drifted over her bare, clammy skin soothingly.

Last night after a boozy dinner, Alex had tied her wrists to the bed frame and had held her hips down to pound her into the mattress, his voice thick with frustration as he told her how dirty she was, how bad she wanted him, grunted that she'd been giving him the eye all evening. She ached, her hips were sore and marked lightly by the dig of his nails but Lola was alone now and after having spent too long thinking about that fresh, erotic memory, her fingers had naturally found their way between her thighs.

She had settled into a rhythm now, on her way to her third orgasm, was rocking her hips into her touch, nudging her clit with her thumb, curling her fingers insider herself in an attempt to mimic the way he would, her chest rising off of the bed as her breath shortened. The ache for him was relentless, Lola had never got used to how excited and wet she got for him and though it fuelled his ego, she didn't have to hide that anymore.

She could taste it, on the brink just picturing his face with her eyes closed and just as she was about to see stars again, rubbing the side of her thumb against her clit, her thighs already trembling, his deep voice snapped through the moment, silenced her moan.

"'ey, 'ave yeh seen the...? Oh."

The door thudded behind him and when she opened her eyes he was stood before her at the foot of the bed, arms crossed, eyes wide, gaze wild.

"Alex!" she chirped, jolting upwards, her fingers slipping quickly out of her. She spread out her hand and pressed it into the mattress beside her for stability, the other combing through her hair, her cheeks flushed brightly.

"Oh, Lo..." he chuckled. The tension in her body was obvious, her lip pushed forward in a unsatisfied pout, her body trembling as he took another step forwards. "Were last night not enouf for yeh, darlin'? Didn't I fook yeh 'ard enouf?"

Lola whined, her head thudding against the headboard. She could still feel the tension in her wrists where he'd tied his tie to keep her still and her core ached looking at him. "Don't be a dick, Al." She hadn't bothered to close her legs, silently hoped he'd take pity on her and help her in another moment of need for him.

"I've onleh been gone five fookin' minutes... fookin' said I'd beh rehyt back." He shook his head in mock annoyance, but a devilish smirk pulled into his lips instead. He adored her impertinence, how she could never resist giving in to her pleasure and he was throbbing for her already, could see just how slick and shiny she was, knew how good she'd feel once he was inside her, wanted to make her whine for him.

Lola shuffled backwards in the bed as he knelt down on it, his eyebrow cocked but he pulled her by the ankles towards him again, humming when she giggled. "Oh, Lola, love..." he drawled. "Yeh've made sooch a mess alreadeh..." He pressed two rough fingertips into her heat and watched her squirm when he brushed his own thumb into the wetness of her clit. "Yeh were finkin' of meh, weren't yeh? Turned yeh on... bein' caught... didn't it?"

She whimpered when Alex drew his hand away but nodded back. "Yes."

"'ow maneh times did yeh cum?" he asked, nodding to the dampness around her in the bed. He kept his gaze locked on hers, dark, consuming and she swallowed.

"I was on my third."

Alex nodded, scratched his throat, Lola's attention drawn to the prominent vein at the side of his neck. She could tell he already had something to say but was buying his time, dragging it out, never could resist challenging her and she watched, licked his lips as he rolled his sleeves.

"Well 'm'gunna 'ave teh fookin' get yeh there at least three times meself now then..." he growled.

She sighed shakily. "You don't always have to try and outdo me, Alexander..." She pouted as his hands came down on her thighs, giving them a rough squeeze, forever obsessed.

"Oh, but yeh love a challenge, babeh..." he hummed, shuffling further between her spread legs.

Lola rolled her eyes. "What were you going to tell me about when you came in?"

"Sumfin' in the lobbeh. Reminded meh of the day weh met. I'll tell yeh when I'm dune wif yeh..." He chuckled, bringing his fingers back to her folds, grinning as her eyes rolled back for him when he spread her wetness slowly. "But first... yeh're gunna cum for meh..." He licked his lips. "Three."