Chapter 10

Colsons pov:
When we were leaving I seen Carly crying so I hurried to get Katie in her seat and buckled in her seat and get Carly away from her ex boyfriend. "Hey you good?" I asked. "Yeah I'll tell you about it later." She said. (Time skip to sound check) "Hey Carly what happened back there?" I asked. "Hey Katie do you want to go get something to eat with your dad ?" She asked. "I want food to you know." Rook said. "So then take her and get both of you food." Carly said. "Ok." Rook said. "Hey you go with Jp ok?" Carly asked. Katie just nodded and ran to Rook. "You know your daughter is what I imagine you were like when you were her age." "Sammy was that way when he was her age but now he's a jerk." She said. "Casie a little brat but what happened earlier?" I asked. "He said he doesn't want to have Katie and he never asked to be a father then tried to say he wanted to be with me but not have a kid." She said. "Didnt you have a kid when you got with him?" I asked. "When we started dating Sammy was 2 when we first got together and then we broke up about a year ago Sammy absolutely loved him until I got pregnant with Kaitlyn and that's when Jack completely changed and started doing drugs and cheating on me." She said. "So you were with him for 8 years." I said. "Yeah I was and I was so happy for 7 of those years." She said. "So why did he stay if he doesn't want a kid?" Slim asked. "I don't know." She said. "So if he asked you to take him back what you say?" Slim asked. "I would say no." "Why no I mean like I understand that he could cheat but if he didnt why would you say no?" Slim asked. "You dont say that you dont want my kid then think I will take you back in a heart beat like no I'm not going back I was in love with him but I'm not anymore and when he cheated he proved to me he didnt love me anymore." She said. "So your saying if he hadn't said he didnt want Katie and he never cheated you would take him back." Slim asked. "If I was in love with him then yeah I would but I haven't loved him like a year now." "Hey Kells you coming to see if we need to fix anything?" Baze asked. "Yeah I'm coming." Then after we made changes to everything we went to the bus and changed.

Carlys pov:
After sound check we went to the bus and changed I wore this

Carlys pov:After sound check we went to the bus and changed I wore this

With a natural makeup look and black heels

"Carly you almost ready?" Baze asked

"Carly you almost ready?" Baze asked. "Yeah hold on I'm putting my shoes on." I said. "Girl you been getting ready for almost two hours now hurry up." Dre said. "Well I'm sorry I took so long." I said as I walked past them. "Well if you look good who are you trying to impress," Colson asked. "Who says I'm trying to impress someone?" I asked. "Nobody but you look amazing so I figured you were trying to impress someone." Colson said. "Well thank you." I said.

Jack's pov:
When Carly walked out of the bathroom all the guys started complimenting her and not going to lie I was was jealous. "MOMMY YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!" Katie yelled. "Katie calm down baby but thank you." "Mommy can you dress me like you tonight?" Katie asked. "Maybe when your older deal?" Carly asked. "But mommy I want to look like you now." Katie said. "Katie your to little to dress like this ok?" Carly asked. "Hey katie how about we go find you something to wear?" A short guy with brown hair and eyes asked. "Ok." Katie said.

Sorry I took so long to write this chapter but it was because I was having a lot of writers block that I just got over  but be ready because the next chapter will have a very interesting twist.