Chapter 2

Carly Pov (ten years later)

So today I was on Instagram and I seen a picture of Colson and I haven't talked to him in ten years. So I DMed him.

(Instagram Dms C is Carly and M is Colson or Machine gun Kelly)
C: hey it's Carly your old neighbor.
                   An hour later
M: Oh hey Carly... how r u??
C: Good... u?
M:Good just on tour.
C:Y u on tour I mean Ik you got music. But I ain't ever listened to it.
M: Well then u ain't heard the new album BLOOM.
C: No I haven't but I bet it's good.
          After a few hours I told him I would talk to him tomorrow and after that I went to bed.

                            Colson Pov

So today I was hanging out with Rook and Slim and I got a message from Carly. Carly was my best friend for a couple of years and then she moved to  California and after that I never talked to her again until today.

C: Hey it's Carly your old neighbor.
M: Oh hey Carly... How r u?
C: Good...u?
M: Good just on tour.
C: Y u on tour I mean ik u have music. But I ain't ever heard it.
M:Well then u ain't heard the new album BLOOM.
C:No I haven't but I bet it's good.
M: Well u should listen to it.
C:Well what's the name you go by cause ik it ain't Colson.
M: Well I go by Machine gun Kelly.
C: Really my best friend listens to your music.
M:HEY!!! I thought I was your best friend.
C:Well your my guy best friend.
M: Ok good.
C: Well I'm going to bed... Goodnight Colson.
M: Night Carly.

"Bro u won't believe me but that was Carly." I said. "Nah it wasn't Carly." Slim said. "Bro Carly, Carly like Carly u were friends with ten years ago Carly?" Rook asked. "Yes that Carly." "Bro she cute." Rook and Slim said at the same time. "Yeah I know I'm not stupid." "Well I mean you can be at times." Rook said. "Rook shut the fuck up." I said. "Does she listen to your music?" Slim asked. "Nah but her friend does." "She didn't even know my rap name." "Wait that's fucked up." Slim said. "Well I'm going to bed so be fucking quiet." I said. "Night". The boys yelled at the same time.

(Time skip to next day) "RICHARD COLSON BAKER WAKE UP"!!!!! Ash yelled. "What the fuck Ash?" I said. "Well the guys told me Carly DMed you last night." "So I needed to ask you." "Also we leave in an hour to go do a show in Cleveland." Ash said. "Yeah she DMed me so what?" I asked. "Well where does she live now?" "Last I knew she lived in Toledo." "But I can ask her where she lives now." "Well get to it Colson I'm going to go get the boys stuff packed so we can leave." "K bye Ash."

(Instagram Dms)
M:Hey Carly I have a question.
C:What is it Colson?
M

: U still live in Toledo?
C: Nah I live in Cleveland y?
M: Cause Ash wanted to know for some reason.
C: O who's Ash?
M: Ash is my manager and she is like the mother figure for me and the band.
C: O well that's cool I guess.

Then she said she had go. "COLSON BAKER IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU.  Rook yelled. "Why the fuck is he going to kill me?" "Y THE FUCK U GONNA KILL ME JP?" "Because u not high bitch." "Oh well get me the J then bitch." Colson told rook. Rook leaves and when he got back he had the J. "COLSON AND JP COME HERE"!! Slim and Ash yelled. "What the fuck you want?" Rook asked. (Jp is rooks first name if you didn't know that) "We are leaving to go back to Cleveland." Slim said. "Oh yeah Colson what did Carly say?" Ash asked. "She said she live in Cleveland now." Colson said. "Well ask her if she wants to come to the Cleveland show." Ash said. "Yeah I would but if I see her at the show I might ask her to come on tour with us." "Well then ask her to come on tour with us and besides colson we only have like 6 more months on tour so just ask her." Ash said. 'Fine I will."

M:Hey u want to come to the Cleveland show tonight?
C: Umm Colson I am already going to the show in Cleveland with a couple friends.
M: Well after the show your coming backstage with me and the crew. and I thought u didn't know my music like that?
C:I don't but I told my friends that I would go with them.
M: Ok well I got to go but see you in Cleveland.
C: Ok see u at the show.

                           Carly Pov

'So I talked to Colson." Carly said. "No way Mgk Colson or a different Colson?" Sara Carly's friend asked. "Mgk Colson he wants me to go backstage after the show tonight." "Well then let's go shopping for clothes." Emma said. "Fine." Carly said.

    (Time skip to after shopping and back at Carly's house) "Carly that is so cute." Hailey said to Carly. "Yeah I know that's why I'm wearing it." Carly said.

"Let's go do our make up and hair now

"Let's go do our make up and hair now." Carly said. "Alright." Emma said. 

Then after that we went to the concert

Sorry but you have to read the next chapter to see what happens and thank you for reading my story.