Chapter 3

Carly Pov
After the concert I went back stage and there he was with Rook,Slim,Baze,Dre,Dub,Aj,Ash. But he was talking to Rook so he didn't notice me right away but rook did and I silently told him to be quiet. I then walked up to Colson an screamed in his ear and he almost punched me in the face. "What the fuck Carly?" He asked. "I wanted to scare you so I did". "Oh and thank you Rook for not saying anything when you seen me." I said. "Your welcome and how do you know our names I thought you don't listen to our music "like that." "I know them because my friends won't shut up about you so that's how I know your names and she kept pointing you out when you were on stage." "Well damn where they at?" "Emma went to her boyfriend's house, Hailey is at my house, and Sara went home to spend time with her daughter." "Well sounds like you need to get back to your house." Rook said "Nah she know where everything is and besides my mom is there". "Well I have a question." Colson said. "What is it now Colson?" "Will you came on tour with us?" Colson asked. "Colson I would love to. How long is it?" Carly asked. "It's about six more months and we really want you to come and become a member of est for good but that means you would have to move in with us but we live in Cleveland so you wont move far." Colson said. "I will come on tour and become an est member". Carly said.

(Time skip to after the after party at Carly's house) "Colson sit down". "No I'm 27 you can't tell me what to do." "Alright give me your phone so I can call Slim". "Why you gonna call Slim." "Cause you will listen to him." "Fine here."

(Phone call) Hey it's Carly. Hey Carly why you calling me? Cause colson won't listen to me but he will listen to you. Well tell him that if dont start listening to you then I'll have you help me beat his ass tomorrow on the bus. K thanks talk to you tomorrow. Ight night girl.
(After the phone call) "Colson Slim said that if you don't start listening to me when tomorrow he will have me help beat your ass." "Ight well what do I have to do." "Sit on the couch while I go change really quick." "Why can't I come with you." "Cause I said your not coming." "Now sit down." Carly said.

(Time skip to next day) Colson Pov:
Today I woke up in a different room than mine. But then I remembered last night but where was Carly?  I got up and went down stairs and seen her cooking. "Ayy Carly what you making?" "I'm making pancakes since this will be the last time I will be here for a while." "Well you got any bags packed?" "Yea I do." "Well come on the boys will be here and minute." "Wait Ash ain't coming?" Carly asked. "Nah she is but she already at the next stop." Colson said. "K come on." Carly said. "Hey hoes." Rook said walking into the kitchen. "Im not a hoe Rook." Carly said. "Ok Carly whatever you say." Rook said.

                   Carlys pov:

Today I'm leaving for tour with Colson and the boys. But I'm scared cause I've had a crush on him since I met him Ten years ago. Today I'm just wearing a pair of sweats with a hoodie

 Today I'm just wearing a pair of sweats with a hoodie

And after I was ready we left. But Colson was acting really weird so I asked him about it and he said it was nothing. "Colson why are you acting so weird?" I asked. "It's nothing Carly." Colson said. "Ok whatever Colson." Carly said. "Aight so now you mad at me for saying fine when I am perfectly fine." "I'm going to call my daughter." Carly said. "Aight." Colson said.

(Phone call: C Carly K Katie G Katie grandma)
C: Hey can I talk to Katie.
G: Yeah here she is.
C: Hey baby girl.
K: Hi mommy.
C: How are you baby?
K: I'm good how are you mommy?
C: I'm good baby is your dad there?
K:No he's with his girlfriend.
C: Where you at then?
K: Grandma's house.
C: Oh baby I'm gonna call your dad. really quick ok then I'll call you back.
K: Ok bye love you mommy.
C:Bye love you to baby.

"Hey Carly you good girl?" Rook asked. "Yea just have to kill my daughter's dad." "Why you gonna kill him?" "So he has Katie for the next few months so I had to take her to his house yesterday and he wasn't there so I took her to his mom cause he was with his girlfriend and he's still with her and Katie hasn't seen him since Christmas last year and she only seen him for like 15 minutes." "Damn maybe file for full custody when we get back." "I might but I want Katie to know her dad." "He ain't gonna be there for her you know that right." "Yeah he did miss like everything so I will file for full custody of her." " How old is Katie any ways?" " She is 2." "Oh so she doesn't get that her dad don't want her?" "Pretty much but I don't really care about him." "Well if you don't mind me asking what happened between you two?" "When he found out I was pregnant he cheated on me with my best friend." "Damn." "Yeah." I said. " Let's go find Slim". Rook said. "I'm in." Carly said. "I FOUND HIM." Rook yelled. So ran I in to Colson when I was trying to find rook. "What the hell are you doing." Colson said. "CARLY YOU COMING GIRL?" Rook asked. "Yeah." I pushed Colson out of my way and ran in the room with Rook. "SLIM There's A HOT ASS HOE HERE FOR YOU". Rook yelled. "Where she at?" "There ain't one bitch." I told slim.

      So how do you like it and if parts do not make sense please comment.  Thanks for reading my dysfunctional story and im pretty sure i used the big word wrong. Um so i was just rereading this chapter and relized i accidently forgot to include the concert so im like super super super sorry.