Chapter 9

Carly's pov: We've been on tour for three months now and I get annoyed at times especially when the boys get drunk. "Hey Carl's why aren't you drinking?" Colson slurred. "Because you idiots need a babysitter." I said. "We dont need a babysitter." Rook said. "Yes you do you people cant be trusted." I said. "Why cant we be trusted." Slim asked. "I left you idiots alone for like five minutes yesterday to use the bathroom and somehow you managed to mess the bus up." I said. "Umm I had nothing to do with that I was in a different room so ha I cant be blamed for anything." Dre said. "Maybe not yesterday but there were plenty of times where you were apart of the mess mister." I said. "I'm going to bed so goodnight." Rook said. Night night." I said. We talked for about twenty minutes before everyone else went to bed except for me and Colson. "So I know you have a daughter tell me about her." Colson said. "Well her name is Kaitlyn but we call her Katie she is the sweetest little girl." I said. "So what happened between you and her dad?" Colson asked. "When I told him I was pregnant he cheated with my bestfriend and he said he did it because he was drugged but I dint believe him. I said. "Why dont you trust him?" He asked. "I just dont trust him." I said. "Why don't you trust him?" He asked. "Hes cheated before and I gave him a second chance." I said. "Maybe hes changed." He said. "I'm sorry to say it but cheaters never change." I said. "I was a cheater and I changed." He said. "How do you know that when you haven't been in a relationship since Amber rose in 2015?" I asked. "Well um how did you know that when you dont listen to my music "like that" and I did date someone kinda at the beginning of this year." He said. "I have friends that have crushes on you and I looked it up you dumbass." I said. "Well I didnt know if you were keeping tabs on me after you moved." He said. "Well I didn't now I'm going to bed." I said. "Well I'm coming with you." He said. We went to bed and again he slept in my bed and so did dub and I barely got any sleep cause they were laying on my chest AGAIN. (Time skip next morning)
"CARL WAKE UP I HAVE A SURPRISE!" Colson yelled. "What is it?" I asked. "Its a suprise so I can't tell you I have to show you." He said. "Hold on let me get dressed." I said. "Ok but hurry up." He said. I got ready and I wore this.

After I got ready I walked to the front of the bus

After I got ready I walked to the front of the bus. "SURPRISE." All the boys and Kaitlyn yelled in unison. "Katie what are you doing here?" I asked her. "We know you miss her so we decided that we could bring her here for the day and suprise you." Dre said. "Well thank you but what about her dad he's supposed to have her till the end of tour." I said. "Hes waiting outside for us." Dre said. "What are we doing to day?" I asked. "We are going to Disney world before we have to go to do sound check." Rook said. "Where did Colson go?" I asked. "He went to get Casie from the airport." Rook said. "Where is Sammy mommy?" Katie asked. "He's with grandpa until mommy goes home." I said. "Sammy isn't going to Disney world with us?" Katie asked. "He isn't but mommy has a friend who is bringing his daughter." Slim said. "Is she nice?" Katie asked. "Shes very nice." Slim said. "UNCLE SLIM!" Casie yelled. "Hey Casie." Slim said. "Who's that Mommy." Katie asked. "Oh hi I'm Casie." Casie said. "Hi I'm Carly and this Katie." I said. "Your really pretty Carly." Casie said. "Thank you your pretty to." I said. "What about me mommy." Your pretty to Kaitlyn." I said. "Thank you." Katie said. "Are you dating my dad?" Casie asked. "Casie if we were dating I would tell you." Colson said. "Well shes pretty and nice so you should date her." Casie said. "Well let's go get changed into something comfy." I said. "Who are you talking to?" Colson asked. "I was talking to the girls I mean you dont want to be in something uncomfortable when your walking all day." I said. I changed katie into this.

And Casie put this on

And I wore this

And I wore this.

After I got dressed I did my makeup

After I got dressed I did my makeup. "Mommy hurry up daddy and those other guys are waiting." Katie said. "One second I'm coming." I said. "CARL HURRY THE FUCK UP IM TIRED OF WAITING." rook yelled. SHUP THE FUCK UP JP IM ALMOST DONE AND DONT CUSS IN FRONT OF MY DAUGHTER." I yelled. "HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TELL NE NOT TO CUSS AROUND HER WHEN YOU JUST DID?" Rook asked. "WELL IM NOT INFRONT OF HER YOU ARE SO HA." I said. "Dont you think that's a little reveling?" Jack said. "It might be but its comfortable." I said. "No your not wearing that Carly." Colson said. "Colson please its comfortable and you guys got it so there will just be us so please." I begged. "Fine only this once and if you of you idiots touch her I will murder you." Colson said. "I'm not an idiot jack and the boys all said in unison. "I beg to differ but we should leave." I said. "Mommy come here." Katie said when we were walking. "What is it baby?" I asked. "You should date the tall blonde guy mommy." Katie said. "Are you talking about Colson?" I asked. "Yeah him he seems nice and hes funny." She said. "Well can I tell you a secret?" I asked. "What would that be?" Casie asked. "You cant tell anyone deal?" I asked the two girls. They both nodded a yes in response. "I like Colson as more than a friend but dont tell anyone other than slim and rook because they already know." I said. "They already know what?" Jack asked. "That doesnt concern you." I said. "Um can I talk to you?" Jack asked. "What do you want?" I asked and the girls ran to the cars towards the guys. "I wanted to know if you were dating that Colson dude?" He asked. "I'm not but even if I was it shouldn't matter to you anyways." I said. "Seriously your still mad about me not seeing Katie for a few months." He said. "Yeah I am shes your daughter to so you should see her more so she knows who you are." I said. "Well I who said wanted to be in her life?" He asked. "Well then when I get back to Ohio I'll get both me and her out of your life for good then." I said crying. "That's not what I meant." He said. "But you said it so I'm taking her out of your life for good." I said. "What about when my family wants to see her?" He asked. "Then I'll take her to see them when you're not around." I said. "Hey you two coming or not?" Colson yelled. "Yeah here we come." I said. "I'm going with my daughter." I said to jack."Carly I didnt mean what I said." He said. "Well you said it so you'll have to live with that decision." I said. "Hey you good?" Colson asked. "I'm fine but I'll tell you about it later." I said.