Chapter 11

Jack's pov: After that guy took Kaitlyn to get dressed I pulled Carly aside and asked her about it. "Carly who the hell is that?" I asked. "He is rook the drummer so if you dont mind I would love to go see my kid." She said. "Shes my kid to Carly so I would appreciate it if you didnt let people I dont know take my kid." "Well guess what you said you didnt want a kid so looks like your not going to be in on every decision I make anymore." She said. "Carly she is my kid I will be in on every decision that involves her whether you like it or not." I said. "Well shes with people I trust so I think shes safe and all these I guys actually care about her and they dont even know her unlike her dad who knows her but doesn't love her." "I never said I dont love her I said I never asked for a kid." "You pretty much said you dont love her just in nice words." "I love my daughter and I dont want her around all these men that I dont know." "Well I guess your going to have to live with it because do you know how many times I said that to you when you were with that bitch of a girlfriend you have." "Shes not a bitch and she is completely different from those men in there." "Well guess what I dont care what you think." "Carly come look at what rook did to your kid." Colson said

Carly's pov: After Colson yelled for me I went in to see what they did to my kid and I was not prepared for what I saw.

"Um what did you put her in?" I asked

"Um what did you put her in?" I asked. "What I think its cute.' Rook said. "That is not cute that is just no I dont like that." I said. "Come on mommy let's find something else then." Katie said. "Ok come on." She wore this instead.

"Seriously Carly you put our kid in this when you dont want her to look like you wow

"Seriously Carly you put our kid in this when you dont want her to look like you wow." Jack said. "She doesn't look like me she looks adorable." I said. "It is actually super cute." Casie said. "See even Casie thinks it is cute." I said. "Yeah well I dont like it." Jack said. "Yeah well get over it Jack." Katie said. "Oh wow Kaitlyn now you call me by my name because I dont like your outfit." Jack asked. "Yeah and because your mean to mommy and I like mommy and her friends they are nice unlike that witch you date." Katie said. "Hey katie dont talk your dad like that ok baby." I said. "Ok mommy and thank you for the compliment Casie." Katie said. "Your welcome Katie." Casie said. "Come on girls let's go watch the concert." I said. (Time skip to after the concert) "Um hey so I have a little problem." I said. "What is the problem?" Ashleigh asked. "So um I think I might be pregnant again." I said. "Well that is a problem do you know who the father would be?" Ashleigh asked. "Yeah so you remember when I hooked up with guy a few months ago?" I asked. "Is he the father?" Ash asked sounding concerned. "Yeah." I said. "Ok um what will you do?" Ash asked. "I dont know I really dont want another kid." I said. "Wait your pregnant?" Colson asked. "She might be." Ash said. "Well who's baby?" Colson asked. "You remember that guy she hooked up with a few months ago Yeah if she is pregnant its his." Ash said. "Wow well what are you going to do?" Rook asked. "I dont know because I dont want another kid right now and I'm definitely not getting an abortion so I think I'm going to give it up for adoption." I said. "No your not you are going to have that baby and we will help you raise it." Slim said. "That's if I'm even pregnant." I said. "Well lets schedule a doctors appointment to find out if you are or not." Slim said. "Well when do we get back to Cleveland?" Ash asked. "In a few months but by the time we get back if I'm pregnant I would be six months and I want to know if im pregnant now or not so let's go go a hospital in the next town we are in." I said. "Yeah well we will be in Phoenix in like an hour want to go to a hospital there?" Aj asked. "Yeah and when did all of you come in here?" I asked. "We came in with Colson because we wanted to know if you wanted to go party tonight but well you night not be able to now." Dre said. "Well um I kinda want to spend a little time with my daughter while shes here anyways so I guess it's good I might be pregnant." I said. "So Kaitlyn is your second kid?" Dub asked. "Yeah she is and my son Sammy I had as a result of a rape." "Carly your kids seem to love you alot and I mean it's cute but if you give this baby to someone you dont know you could lose a little human that will love you unconditionally." Dre said. "I love my kids but I'm only 25 so I dont want another baby." I said. "Carly think about it if you have another baby you will have a kid that Katie will be close in age to and the two younger ones can play together." Slim said. "I would love it if Katie had a sibling that she could play with but I dont want another kid right not." I said. "Carly come on think about it if you abort your baby you will hate yourself." Slim said. "I might not even be pregnant so can we just drop it?" I asked. "We can but we will talk about it in a few days so." Slim said. "Why the fuck do you guys care so much?" I asked. "Because babies are awesome." Rook said.

Ok so I'm sorry for not updating much but I've been busy with school and we moved so I've been really busy but I'm sorry. I know this isnt really a twist but I couldnt really think of a huge twist so this is as good as you are getting . That sounded a little mean so I'm sorry.