chapter 8

Colsons pov:
So at the after party Carly and Slim kept dancing together. Im not going to lie it was making me jealous. People started to notice lets just say when I walked out Slim and Carly followed and I blew up.
"Dude what the hell is wrong with you?" Slim asked.
"Im fine i cant come out and get some fucking air?" I asked.
"You can but you looked pissed when you came out so we followed." Carly said.
"Carly leave him he aint going to tell you whats wrong." Slim said.
"You dont need to be such a dick to her she aint done shit to you Slim." I said.
"Dude I didnt do shit but say the truth dont even." Slim said.
"Slim go inside and leave us alone I want to ask him a question." Carly said.
"I aint going anywhere." Slim said.
"Carl come here I know a place we can go." I said. She started walking after about 5 minutes and we went to the bus.
"What was the question Carl?" I asked.
"I want to know if you were jealous so you got pissed and walked out?" Carly said.
"How did you know that?" I asked.
"Kells I know you better than anything and you were watching us." Carly said.
"How did you know I was watching you?" I asked.
"Kells your eyes were on my ass the entire time how do you not notice." Carly said.
"Carly everyone was looking at your ass." I said.
"Haha i wish." Carly said.
"Im going to lay down." I said.
"Ill lay down to." Carly said.
"Is Dub sleeping in his bunk tonight?" I asked.
"No he said hes sleeping in my bunk the rest of tour." Carly said.
"Fuck hopefully he passes out on the couch." I said.
"Why is that?" Carly asked.
"Cause im sleeping here tonight." I said getting in carlys bunk.
"You know your a bitch right?" Carly said.
"Yea I know." I said. Right after I said that I got a text.

(Text messages A: Ash C: Colson)
A:Colson you have a interview tomorrow at 9:00 Am.
C: Can you make it a little later then that?
A: No
C: Ashleigh please make it later.
A: No Colson.
C: Fine now im going to bed goodnight.
A: Why u go to bed at 1.
C: Because I want to now LEAVE ME ALONE.

"Carls are you coming to the interview?" I asked. "Carly are you ok?"i asked. "Yeah im fine and im going to the interview with you." Carly said.

Carly's pov:
Me and colson were talking and while he was asking me to go to an interview i got a text message from my sons dad.

(Text message C: Carly K: Kevin)
K:Hey Carly I want to see my son.
C:Well that's going to be tough cause MY son is with my dad for the next three months.
K:Wth why would you leave him for so long?
C:Cause I had no teenage years because of your stupid ass and I finally have the opportunity to be an adult with out a child.
K:Its not my fault u were a hoe.
C:I will never let u see my son ever.
K:oh so u won't let me see my kid I can get u arrested for kidnapping.
C:Oh so you'll make it to where he hates u even more then he already does.
K:What did u do to my child to make him hate me?
C:I told him what you did to me.
K:Whatever I'm done with u keep my kid away from me but he will one day learn why I did what I did.

"Hey what's wrong carly?" Slim asked. "So you know how my sons dad was in prison well he got out and here just read the messages." I said. "Why he do it?" Slim asked. "He thinks I'm a hoe so he raped me got me pregnant so I couldn't have fun when I was a teenager." "Hey you he cant get to you." "Says who hes a very powerful man slim." "All of us come on girl you know we love you so tell colson about him." "Slim we can't do that if he finds out who my sons dad is hes going to murder him." "Who is it carly?" "Hes my sisters husband." "Oh wow carly come on just tell him that's Sammy's dad is out of prison." Slim said. "Tell who Sammy's dad is out of prison?" Rook asked. "Colson cant know he will probably try killing him." Slim said. "What were you guys talking about?" Colson asked. "Carls tell him before I do." Slim said. "Fine I'll tell him." Carly said. "Tell me what?" Colson asked. "Sammy's dad got out of prison." Carly said. "What the the fuck Carly when did he get out?" Colson asked. "I've know for a month but he never texted me until today." Carly said. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU KEEP THAT A SACRET?" Colson yelled. "Because I knew you would act like I wanted this." Carly said.  "I'm saying you should have told me." Colson said. "Why so you could just go try killing the dude?" Carly said. "So you dont want the man who raped and got you pregnant to be dead?" Colson asked. "I do want him dead but Sammy should meet his dad and I dont want you to go to prison. I said. "WHY THE FUCK SHOULD HE KNOW WHO HIS DAD IS CARLY?" Colson asked yelling. "Because it's his father and I want my kid to know that his dad is a fucking dead beat prick that isn't capable of loving anything or anyone other than himself. I said. "Carl's I love you but dont let the kid meet his dad unless your with us." Colson said. "Hey sorry but um why is your sister still married to this man?" Slim asked. "Well shes about to divorce him but for the longest time she thought I was lying. I said. "Why would she not believe you?" Baze asked. "She was in love and didnt want to believe that he would hurt her." I said. "Why did you even tell him about Sammy?" Rook asked. "He was there when I took a pregnancy test and I didnt know he was there so when I showed my family he seen and asked who the father was and my mom said it was the basterd that raped me and it was him." I said. "So if it was up to you he would never know about sammy?" Aj asked. "He would have no idea who my son is if it was up to me but he was there when I took the test and my mom couldn't just keep her mouth shut so your right Aj." I said. After I said that I got a call from my dad. "Hey I have to answer this I will be right back." I said.
(C:Carly S:Sammy)
C: Hey baby what are you doing.
S:nothing just talking to the man that hurt you.
C: Who hurt me baby?
S: That mean man that aunt Brianna was married to.
C: Sammy can you put him on the phone so mommy can talk to him please.
S: Okay mommy I love you.
K:Hello Carly.
C: How did you get to him?
K: It was easy I all I had to say was I wanted to see sammy and that you said it was ok and your dad let me in.
C: He would never let you near Sammy so please stay away from my baby.
K: Well I'll leave in a minute but if you dont let me see him I will slit his throat bye now.
C: Kevin seriously stay away from him till I get home please.
When he hung up I broke into tears until heard the boys coming back to the room I was in. "Hey you okay?" Dre asked. "Kevin Sammy's dad was at my dads house with sammy and said if I dont let him see sammy he'll kill him." I said. "Its kinda weird seeing you as a mom considering you were super wild when you were a teenager." Rook said. "It is kinda weird." I said.