chapter 5

Rooks POV
So yesterday there was so much going on between Slim and Carly. They have this weird ass friendship. But you never get tired of them. But anyways we went to Carly's earlier but we all just left and went to our place with a little bit of Carly's shit.
"Carly why do you have so much shit?"
"Well rook its because it was my moms before she left my dad and he thought he should give it to me."
"Damn you have gone through a lot of shit haven't you?"
"I guess but it don't bother me."
"Carl's you are a bitch sometimes you know that right."
"Rook im told every day."
"Why are in what you wore out last night still?"
"Well you came over and I had to put something and this was the first thing I seen."
"You had a guy over didn't you?"
"How do you know that Rook?"
"The way your acting tells it all."
"I thought that im always a bitch."
"You are but your less of a bitch right now."
"Rook im always a huge bitch but whatever you say."
"You are always a huge bitch but not right now but ill give you about an hour then you'll be back to full bitch mode."
"Hey fine today I wont be a bitch."
"Yeah ok that's going to be hard for you."
"No it won't."
"Your already failing."
"Im going to stop talking now."
"Yeah and if your not going to be a bitch today I will be."
"Ok I'm ready to see that.

Carly's POV (Time skip to after they got all the stuff in the house.)

"Carl how did you what happened between your parents?"
"I don't really know Giraffe."
"Oh wheres Rook?"
"He left to go get the bus with some of the boys like 15 minutes ago."
"Who's all here?"
"Me, you, Slim, and Irv."
"Oh well lets sit and talk."
"Sure what do you want to talk about?" "Why was the window broke?"
"I don't know honestly but I think it was the dude that I had over from the bar place."
"You did what carly?" Slim asked.
"I brought a dude home with me. Is there some type of problem?"
"No but why would you do that?" Colson asked.
"I don't know I guess I wasn't thinking when I did that."
"Well obviously but why would he do that?" Irv asked.
"You remember when I called Rook?" "Yeah the bitch woke me up." Slim said. "Well after he said hey bitch I said hey boo and the dude was standing at the end of my bed even though I told him to leave but that's not the point and so after I hung up he said so you have a boyfriend and I was like no he's one of my best friends and he said you should have told me you had a boyfriend cause I just ruined a relationship and I yelled get the fuck out of my house and after he left or after I heard the front door close I went to sleep."
"Carly you were a stupid bitch when you did that you don't EVER do that." Irv said.
"Don't call me a stupid bitch." I said.
"Do you not remember what happened when I called her a bitch?" Slim asked.
"Yea I do but I thought it was ok cause colson and rook are always calling her a bitch so that's why I did it." Irv said.
"I let them do it cause I know they are messing around with me." I said.
"We all are when we say that shit." Slim said.
"Well you are always so serious when you say it and Irv you called me a stupid bitch so that's why I didn't let you call me a bitch."
"Im sorry but you were being a stupid bitch when you did that." Irv said.
"Its ok just don't say it as if your being serious unless you need to." I said.
"Carl's you need to stop being so calm around us and just be yourself." Colson said.
"Yea i know Colson its im just scared that you will think im to much." Carly said.
After Carly said that Slim, Irv, and Colson went to take a 5 minute nap and then like ten minutes later the rest of the boys came back and then everyone left for tour.

On the bus.
"Who wants Carly to be her loud annoying self?" Colson asked.
"We all do but I thought she was being herself?" Rook said/asked.
"Nah she can be hella loud and annoying and kinda bitchy." Slim said.
"Oh come on Carly be that person." Irv said.
"Fine but if you start to get annoyed by loud annoying bitchy Carly tell me please." Carly said.
"We will and it will become annoying cause we will tell you that everyday cause your hella annoying." Irv and Colson said in unison.
"Hey you don't know me like that Irv." Carly said.
"I can tell your hella annoying just by hanging out with you for just a few a days." Irv said.
"Well i mean I can tell your a man hoe." I said.
"Hey im not a man hoe Colson is." Irv said.
"How the fuck did I get involved in this?" Colson asked.
"She said I was a man hoe and I was like Colson is not me." Irv said.
"Oh well all of are not just me." Colson said.
"But your the biggest one." Irv said.
"Yeah so what?" Colson said.
"Y'all hella weird." Rook said.
"Don't lie all of us are hella weird." Carly said.