Teddy day

"Wh.. why did you do that?!"

He looked as if he was also shocked and couldn't believe what he just did. And the expression on his face is so funny that I would have laughed if I wasn't already fuming and on the brink of losing my temper.

What the hell does he think about himself?! Just because he just helped me in some difficult situation he could do whatever he wanted and I would let it pass and wouldn't say anything? This is too much what ever the reason or the explanation he might got to say.

So when he didn't say anything for himself and just stared with those big brown eyes and just closed and opened his mouth like a dying fish, I thought it was it.

"Thanks a lot for helping me yesterday and everything else. It meant a lot and I appreciate it. It its better if I go. Good bye." I left my hot chocolate unfinished and was almost tempted to stay and finish it before leaving but I just couldn't. I can't after what he just did. So I just left the café before trying to thank him as politely as I could. But he just looked with no change in his prior expression. I don't even know if he actually heard and processed what I even just said. But I couldn't care less.

So much for doing something that bold and now acting paraIyzed as if he were possessed when he did that and now he doesn't know anything.

I know if I was making a big deal about when in real it might not be much to it but its nor every day a guy, a total stranger would lick chocolate off my lips out in front of everyone in public.

So... you would approve if it was in private.

My inner hopeless romantic smirked with a knowing smile.

Shut up.

I am a very private person and I very much need my privacy and that clearly is outraging my modesty.

Hell, he didn't even explain for himself!

I barely put two steps out of the café when I heard,

"Miranda! Miranda! I'm so very sorry I can explain. Oh god I don't know what got to me. Ugh. Please just, please can we talk?" Aron followed me and said looking so distressed.

Wait a second did I tell him my name? I mean I know his name but he dooesnt right?

Yeah stalker you know his name. but may be he knows your name too because he secretly stalks you too? Aww a pair of clueless stalkers. A perfect match made in heaven.

I'm pretty sure I didn't say it till now.

May be I just said it yesterday when he sat beside me or walked me home or something.

and almost as if he was mad at himself for doing that and that kinda bothered me and made me sad.

May be he was thinking about someone or some ex when he did that. That thought didn't settle well with me.

I turned around facing him and gave him a smile trying my best to make it seem genuine. " Its alright Aron. Its not a big deal"

Right.

"I have to get home too actually its getting late. I usually cook during weekends so today I gotta go early." I said hoping he would just let me go. It wasn't a lie really because I actually do cook for my parents during weekends.

"Oh. Is it? Okay then. So.. umm, we are cool right?"

"Yeah. We are good. Its nice knowing you. Good night Aron." I started leaving when he said trailing behind me, "Can I accompany you home?"

"Umm, no actually I have some stuff to buy actually. Private stuff."

"Uh. Okay then good night. He said taking the clue that I want to be left alone. "Get home safely and see you on Monday?"

"Yeah. Goodbye." I left swiftly.

I just roamed around for awhile ate some cotton candy and caught a bus after making sure that he was no where found and he was gone. Phew! That's enough socializing for a day.

***

Next day morning I went out at around 7 am to collect the newspaper and for some fresh air, still in my pyjamas.

I saw a package and I thought if it was another bouquet or something.

I went to pick it up and brought it inside along with the newspaper. I opened the package with mixed curiosity and anxiety and a little nervous thinking what it might be.

And...

It turned out to be a really cute looking teddy bear!

Shut up! No way.

Its really cute that it almost made me cry

Its really cute that it almost made me cry. I just wanna cuddle with it and make it my baby. I looked for any note or something and even more excited when I found one.

It said,

" You are a sweet heart and I am an idiot."