Kiss day

Enough is enough. I cant stand this anymore. So I went to flower shop to trace this mysterious guy. I already had to sustain so much because of him and now he cant come in front of me? This is ridiculous. Atleast I have to know who is it so that I can move on instead of thinking and assumptions of maybe . I didn't get even a single wink of sleep. I am a mess both mentally and physically. This madness had to stop. Even if things don't go good I can take it but I cant take this state of myself anymore. Its for the best.

So here I am at the flower store and a lot of coaxing, drama, emotional blackmailing, almost threatening and a lot of begging on my part the florist lady who looked to be of 50 years atleast let me go through their customers list of payment info but only after I said my sad excuse of a valentine story. That's the only list they maintain it seems so since its related to money she didn't agree soon.

So I went through the list of all the people who bought red roses with white lilies on that day. And I saw that 3 members bought those that day. I was going through their names and that's it. I came to know was it. I can't believe what I just saw.I instantly fled from their and thanking the florist lady a ton.

I immediately got into a bus and after 20 minutes of travelling I reached I reached where I wanted.

I climbed into the elevator and went straight to the 3rd floor and stood in front of 313 room and waited for him to open the door after I ringed the calling bell for atleast 6 times a row.

What is taking him so long?

And then the door opened and he looked like he just woke up with hair dishevelled and looked like he just put on shirt just to answer the door. One word.

Sexy.

Well I wouldn't mind if he didn't put one anyway.

Of course you wouldn't.

He looked shell shocked. I wouldn't complain cause this is me coming here for the first time. But he had the decency to invite me in quick instead of spending too much time processing what is happening, so I went in. Hell he just told his address where he lived yesterday and I would be disappointed if he didn't look surprised.

He let me in but still looked like he couldn't believe I was there so just stood there after closing the door, turning around and just stared with leaving his mouth open.

I mean can anyone look so cute and so hot both at a time. How is that even possible?!#

So I did that just one thing to clear his confusion.

I kissed him.

It started like a spark. He took a minute but instantly responded to me. And the spark ignited like a flame that spread through a forest like a wildfire at a raging speed.

I pinned him against the door, hooking one hand around his neck and another one in his hair, which I assume he liked it since as soon as my fingers pulled at the hair at the back of his head he groaned against my lips and he instantly pressed me into him by my hips and I felt every single inch of his body.

That sent waves of shivers down my spine and a park of wild butterflies went crazy in my stomach. We kissed with a perfect rhythm molding our lips perfectly into each other. And just when I felt this can't get any more intense, he bit my lip. That made me gasp and as soon as I, did he entered his tongue into my mouth, like a predator that has got his prey after a week of waiting for it. I didn't even kiss before till now and I don't even know if I am doing it right or not but he seemed like he doesn't care.

He explored every single crevice in my mouth and caressed his tongue with mine and I then started mimicking his movements with my tongue.

And soon as I did that I gasped and pulled his hair more strongly as I felt a squeeze on my boob.

When did he get his hands inside my shirt?!

And just like that a battle for dominance started with our tongues and i'm not backing out as I put all my frustrations, that he instilled into me, into the kiss.

After what seemed like eternity, we felt breathless but still didn't stop cause right now it seemed more essential than oxygen. I then felt dizzy, don't know if it's due to the kiss or due to hypoxia but with so much I pulled apart from his delicious lips and breathed as if I ran a marathon. I looked at him stilling catching up my breath and he is breathing heavily too but he still looked at my lips like he couldn't get enough and was not planning to stop any time soon. So I put my hand on his chest and whispered,

"Aron.."