003

Aimee was mad. She was mad at Max and how he had another child. And the fact he was sleeping with someone else while she was giving birth to Esmè. And not only that, but the fact that Max had gotten Lexie pregnant and had another baby.

Aimee was pissed that Max didn't tell her. And that he even introduced the child to Esmè and forced her to stay quiet.

Aimee laid in bed with Esmè and sighed as her phone rang. She looked at it and sighed. She declined the call and looked at Esmè. "Mummy knows about your sister," Aimee said.

"Daddy say you get angry if I telled you."

"I'm upset with daddy not you. And it's okay baby," Aimee said as Esmè cuddled into her.

Aimee knew she was more hurt than she thought she would be. And she was trying to be strong for Esmè. But Aimee knew she was heartbroken. And she didn't want to let Max break her heart. And she knew deep down, he already had.

"Don't cry mummy. I ove you," Esmè said.

Aimee felt a tear roll down her cheeks. She smiled. "I love you too." Aimee said.

Aimee knew she had to go to work and how she had to face it with Max. And she knew he was dreading it.

****

Aimee got to work and frowned as she saw Tom who was standing with a blonde girl. Aimee looked to them and frowned. She knew who it was. She knew it was Lexie.

Aimee looked up as Max walked in. She glared as she walked away from him. "Aimee. Don't do this," he said.

"What?"

"You're acting like a brat. And I don't see why you care. We aren't even together," Max said.

Aimee looked to him and glared. "Don't even go there Max. I had a right to know. And the fact you had our two year old lie to me about it is twisted. You're twisted," Aimee said.

Max looked to her and sighed as she walked off. Aimee didn't care if she was being dramatic. All Max ever seemed to do is lie to her and use her. And she couldn't do it anymore.

She couldn't let him continue to lie to her about everything. Aimee walked into her classroom and sighed as she sat down. She knew she needed to do something when it came to her and Max as she knew that she couldn't keep doing it anymore. She knew it had all gotten too much with her and Max.

****

Aimee stood in the carpark as she heard someone walk towards her. She turned and saw Lexie who smiled. "I'm sorry if I've caused you and Max any trouble. I had no idea you didn't know about me or Elsie," Lexie said as she stood with Elsie in her arms.

Aimee looked to Elsie and smiled as she saw how much she looked like Esmè. "It's not your fault. You're not sleeping with him."

"I was. But he treated me badly. Tom and I are starting something. I know you and I know Max. You deserve better and so does Esmè. Just think about that before you let him off," Lexie said.

Aimee smiled knowing that Lexie was right and that she did deserve better than Max Tyler.