006

Aimee was fuming. She couldn't believe how he'd do such a thing. She couldn't believe how Max was going for full custody.

She knew how he had reacted. She knew how he had been. And it made her feel so angry. She couldn't believe that he'd actually do this to her.

She wiped the tears from her eyes as she sat in bed. She knew that if Max wanted a fight then she would give him one.

It was lucky if he had Esmè one day a week. She knew that he couldn't handle full custody.

He didn't know how to look after her half of the time. She knew how her little girl deserved better.

Aimee got ready for work and got Esmè ready as she handed her some breakfast.

She looked to Esme and smiled. She knew how her life revolved around her. She knew how it scared her that she could lose her little girl.

"Mummy loves you so much baby. Remember that. And no matter what happens, I will always love you. And I will do anything to protect you," Aimee said.

Esmè frowned. "Silly mummy," she said as Aimee smiled.

She looked to her phone and saw that Max was calling her. She rolled her eyes at it.

She knew that Max Tyler was the last person that she wanted to talk to. Especially when he was trying to take her daughter from her.

She was going to let him try. And she was going to win.

****

Aimee got to work. She was stood in the staffroom. She knew how work was the last place that she wanted to be.

She knew how she had to see Max. And if she did, she wanted to swing for him.

Aimee looked up as Lexie walked into the room. She looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay?" Lexie asked.

Aimee shook her head. "Max is filling for full custody. It came out of no where. All because I wouldn't sleep with him. And forgive him for lying about you and Elsie. I don't blame you. It's him. I just hate him for this. I mean, he doesn't even bother with Esmè. I know how he did this to hurt me," she said.

Lexie looked to her and smiled. "I'm sorry that you're going through this."

Aimee smiled. "I don't want to worry you, but I wouldn't put it past him to do this to you," she said as Lexie looked to her and frowned.

They both knew what Max was like.

****

Aimee sat in her classroom. She looked up she saw Max. She felt her blood boil as he walked in. "Get out!" She spat.

Max looked to her and smirked. "Don't be like that. I'm doing what's best for Esmè."

Aimee looked to him and glared.  "That's a laugh isn't it? You can't even look after her. But if you want a fight then go ahead. I will make sure that I win. And then I make sure that you never see her again," Aimee spat.

She knew that she wasn't playing games. She was going to make Max pay for everything.