Silenced

It's been weeks, maybe months since Jeff's came around the mansion. I figured he had no intentions of sticking around if I were here, the others missed him, especially Sally.

I lack the remorse too care, honestly. If he was going to abandon the ones who took him in, then that's his own problem, but surly it would get him killed or arrested.

Crime rates where higher than usually, and the police cars roam the streets.

As for me, my memory still fails to come back, and Slenderman came to the conclusion that I was not hostile, nor did I benefit him enough to stay.

Which I guess you could say was great, but I'd miss having the company of someone near me at all times.

Slenderman has made it clearer than day that I should try and forget them, he even threatened to erase them from my memories; but with all of that, Slenderman is helping me by giving me a temporary house that he's paid off for at least 4 months, just until I find a stable job, he's also giving me a fake/New identification with a good background, so police or others won't question, so I can get a job, and maybe even attend a good college.

It's a lot to take in, but I knew that this would benefit me in a way, even if I had to leave and stay silent about it.

"You ready, Ms. Valentine?" I could hear the sadness in Masky's voice, I turned to him, he was leaning in the doorway mask half lifted up so I could see his lips, he has a side smile, it certainly was the saddest of smiles that I've ever witnessed.

I sighed and forced a smile, " Yeah, I just need a second and I'll be downstairs."

Masky walked past me and grabbed the tiny suitcase, he stopped by my side, I looked up at him.

"I'll miss it here." I choked a laugh but my tears silently fell.

"we'll miss you too, Jane." Masky leaned down and hugged me, before pressing a soft kiss on my cheek and whispering "I'll always be watching, even when you don't remember me, I'll make sure you're never alone." he stood straight up and walked out of the room.

I wiped my eyes, surely I should be happy for leaving this killer infested home, but it felt like home, and I should be freaked out that I'll always be stalked, but it gave me a sense of security.

I took one last look at the room before walking out and softly shutting the door behind me.

My feet dragged across the floor, dreading this feeling I called fear. What felt like forever of walking down the stairs, I finally reached the bottom step, Jack, Sally, Ben, Smile, Slenderman, Masky, and Hoodie all stood there.  Sad smiles took all but one face.

He stood in the dim light, barley enough to notice he was there. Jeff.

"Jane, when you step into that new house, any memory of us will be completely wiped, for your own safety." Slenderman looked down at me, seriousness clung to his tone.

"I understand." my voice was only loud enough for myself to hear, but Slenderman shook his head, noting he knew my understanding.

"I'll escort her." Masky spoke quietly, walking close to me.

"No" a low growl came from the back "I will." Jeff walked towards the front, he held himself in a crucial way, I wanted to deny him, but Slenderman suggested it'd be better anyways.

I wanted to protest, but my mouth wouldn't open, my jaw only locked and clinched together.

I hugged all those around me, before picking up my bag and opening the door.

The cool night breeze pushed my hair back off of my shoulders, and god, my lungs seemed to fail to breathe.

Jeff pushed past and walked straight ahead. He sure was acting like a straight up jerk, and was leaving me behind.

I walked at my own pace, if Jeff wanted to distant himself while escorting me to my new home, then he should have stayed at the mansion instead.

I thought about all the dumb and cliché things about Jeff's posture, and started to laugh, yeah, it's childish to make fun of or judge a person, but Jeff, I wouldn't exactly call a person, let alone say he was capable of human emotions, like sadness, or love, or pain. He was a sadistic man filled with nothing but rage and his own sick humor, he was a sight for sore eyes, in my opinion. He left everyone worried when he left, and then appears out of now where, which happened to be the day I was being kicked out. What impeccable timing he has, right?

He probably only agreed to escort me so he could kill me in these abandoned woods, which abolished any survival chances.

"You haven't said a word this whole time." Jeff's voice interrupted my thoughts.

I snarled in response "I have no interest in talking to someone like you."

Jeff stopped and turned towards me, making his way near me, his height stood over my small frame.

"Look sweetheart" he grabbed my neck, lacing his fingers around my throat "don't think I won't kill you, but I'm actually saving you from a miserable, lonely, human life. You think I'm actually escorting you to a new, happy, opportunity filled life? Don't be silly, I take shit like that away from people" his face leaned closer into mine, and his grip tightened "and you out of all people will NOT get something I cannot, I destroyed you, and made you, you are mine, And I will never, ever let you forget me, again."

My feet hung above the ground, and my pulse beat rapidly against Jeff's palm, the pressure of his grip panicked me, the oxygen I my lungs quickly left, my mind grew fuzzy, but my vision was clear, I looked at Jeff's rage filled eyes, taking in everything he said, I spit in his face.

A monster he truly he was, and I will never respect a man with the will to kill innocent people, and if me showing my disgust for him gets me killed, so be it. 

"Jeff.." A soft, sweet feminine voice spoke out.

-----

It's been a little over a month since I've updated, I'm sorry ._.

I'm really going to try to update at least once a week or so, but I hope you all enjoyed.

If you have any feed back, just comment or message me (:

stay fabulous guys :*