Author's note

Okay, so I know I haven't really updated the story, and I highly apologize ╥﹏╥

I've been unable to update due to a few personal issues that I've bumped into, not including the fact that I've been feeling really unaspirated to write or brainstorm ideas for the story.

BUT I AM NOT LEAVING IT UNFINISHED, I WILL FINISH THIS STORY AND I WILL BE MAKING NEW STORIES, EVEN IF IT IS THE DEATH OF ME.

I appreciate all the support the story has gotten, coming back and seeing that my story has reached over 6k reads is amazing.
I should be updating and editing new chapters in the next 3 weeks or so.

(PS. I also have a job at kings island, which is an amusement park and I work weekends now because schools back up, so that may or may not cause a delay in my updating)

Again I am so sorry for not updating in like 6 months, but its been hectic. Don't worry though, I still have plans on finishing this story and possibly making new Jeff or other creepypasta stories.

Again, this is just an authors note to update you guys, and thank you soooOooo much for the support on the story, it means so much!!¡!!

Feel free to message me anytime guys, I'll always try to reply back, but other than that, stay positive and expect some updates soonヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

-LittleMissPsychopath