Innocence

Jeff's grip soften and he dropped me, I fell to the ground, holding my neck, coughing and heaving.

I looked up and saw Jeff step before a small girl, probably 17 or so. She was certainly shorter and tinier than me, she had beautiful silver blonde hair that was wavy and flowed in a majestic way, pale skin but rosy cheeks, she wore a long white gown, she wore a crown made of leafs and small lilac flowers, but what stunned me most were her eyes, they were big and blue, they sparkled in the moonlight, but her pupils weren't black, they were a whitish gray, indicating she was blind.

Jeff went to his knees, holding her both of her tiny hands in his, his head down, she pulled away one of her hands and lifted his face up towards hers.

"Oh Jeff." she let go of him and trailed towards me.

she stopped in front of me, holding her hand flat out "May I?" I stood there unsure but I grabbed her hand and she lifted me up.

Suddenly, My mind goes blank, and images of this girl appears in my mind, her eyes were normal, but the images slowly got more tragic.

"Please...I'm sorry for disobeying." her cries echoed.

"You took something of mine, so I shall take something of yours, child." The voice was familiar.

She suddenly pulled her hand away "Y-you made a deal with devil, didn't you?" Tears steamed down her face.

"I don't understand what you mean." I shook, surly this girl was crazy.

"Zalgo..." her voice trailed off, her hands shook and her legs buckled underneath her.

Jeff came up behind her and helped her up, Jeff seemed to be gentle with the girl,  it honestly sparked a rage of jealousy in me.

"He'll always find a way to take everything away, he took my family and my eye sight.. but he replaced my eye sight with a horrible burden, to anyone I come in contact with, I see their real intentions, their memories, how cold and black their hearts really are.." her voice shook and her hand trailed up to her shoulder and put her hand over Jeff's.

"Then you should know Jef-" she cut me off.

"Jeff's a killer, I know." she chuckled "he tried killing me, but once he came into contact he saw me for exactly what I was, he didn't kill me because I keep his favorite childhood memories alive, and he can channel them anytime he touches me."

Jeff shifted uncomfortably behind the girl.

"Is this true, Jeff? Is this why you disappeared?" I looked at him, but he wouldn't look at me.

"If she gives me what I came for, I offer her protection and help her around." he mumbled, hatred still filled his voice.

It was clear as day that Jeff had some kind of feelings for her, and I hated that, I don't know why, but Jeff would shut me out, but she gets to know everything about him, with a single touch, and he doesn't threaten her, or choke her nearly too death.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"My name is...well it's" she sighed "I don't know my real name, I can't remember it exactly." she forced a smile "but I go by Sara." she looked down as if she were ashamed, but then it hit me, maybe she could show me my memories, to help me remember.

"Sara, do you think it's possible to give me my memory back? or some of it?" Jeff seemed to stiffen up.

"Come here, and I'll try." she held her hands out to me. I walked towards her and reached for her hands.

When my fingers came into touch with hers, I felt an electric shock run through my body, my vision went black and I couldn't hold myself up anymore.