Secrets

1,700+ READS?!?! THANK YOU GUYS ;3;

I'm updating on my phone so If there are some mistakes please look past them.

I will also be doing Jeff's point of veiw soon :D

so enjoy (:

-------

His lips moved in a synchronized motion with mine, his hands pulled me closer into his chest, I smiled through the kiss, I could feel his heat radianting off of him, and for once I felt warm inside.

This moment was leaving me breathless and I didn't.. no, I couldn't pull away from him, I was awe struck and I wanted the moment to last forever.

I know that if I remained close to him, I would regain the strength to remember, and I wanted my memory back.

I longed for my memory to resurface.

One of Jeff's hands came up to my cheek and gently craddled it, he push a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You may think you're ugly, and you might hate your insecurities, but Jane, I think you're utterly beautiful, and no one can compare to the way you look in the bare moonlight." He managed to say that through breaths and before I could protest he picked me up, my legs wrapped around his waist and my back leaned against the wall.

His lips gently pressed against my neck, trailing up my jawline to meet my lips.

This sensation filled me, the pleasure of feeling wanted could not compare to anything else, I've always had this empty, hallow, and lonely feeling buried in me but now, I knew what it felt like to have all of that vanish my one simple action.

I couldn't wrap my mind around the thousands of things my mind was thinking, all I wanted to know was how he felt.

Does he feel as wanted as I do right now? Is he over thinking the feeling of loneliness? Does he do this to other girls? Is this only lust because he's truly empty inside and needs pleasure to fill the hole in him?

Jeff Suddenly pulled away from me, but his facial expression showed no sign of enjoying what just happened, instead his breathing was uneven, his touch became harsh and his face hardened with digust.

That's when I knew, what just happened wasn't suppose to happen, he was only too apologize to me and leave, not take it as far as he did, but I don't mind what just happened, but I minded the way he's looking at me.

He let me go and I wanted to grab him and hug him and tell him that it's okay to be confused, because I sure in hell was.

My hand went to touch him but his hand wrapped around my wrist, his gripped it with so much strength I thought he would crush it into nothing.

A whimper escaped my lips "J-Jeff that hurts, please stop.."

He only looked at me with hatred and disgust and that's when it hit me, this look was so familiar.

"This wasn't suppose to happen, I hate you and you hate me, everything I just said" his grip on my wrist tightened and tears began to escape my eye's from the pain "It was a lie, you're not beautiful Jane, you're sick and twisted and you should never approach me like we're friends because you're not, you're a victim of my doing, and I should have ended you a long time." He threw my arm to the side and a gently held it.

Jeff started to walk down the hallway, pulling at his hair and cursing under his breath.

I don't know what I did wrong and if I did, what did I do? but he was the one who kissed me. Confusion sunk into me. Should I run after him? or just leave him alone?