𝟼.

"I've never been more ready for a drink," JJ sighs, leaning back in her seat

"Ooh, me too!" Garcia says, practically skipping up to JJ's desk.

"You comin' with, lover boy?" Luke asks, leaning against Spencer's desk, his eyes flicking over to Garcia, a smile turning up on his lips.

"Sure, why not," Spencer says, grinning at his teammate.

He turns his head, glancing at Y/n at her desk. It's been almost two weeks since that night in her hotel room, and she's been the same as she's always been—quiet. Spencer tries to distract her from whatever's going on in her head by talking about Game of Thrones, and most of the time, it seems to work for a few moments.

"Hey, Y/n, wanna come with us?" Spencer asks, leaning forward on his forearms.

She looks up from her desk, meeting his eyes. "Oh, uh...yeah, I was planning on it."

Surprise flashes through Spencer's eyes. "Oh, okay! Great."

His lips turn up into a smile, glancing back at the rest of the team. Garcia and Luke are talking by his desk, JJ and Tara talking, the blonde agent throwing grapes in the air and catching them in her mouth. Spencer turns his focus back to Y/n, watching as she types out a text before shoving her phone in her pocket.

"You know, I, uh—I started watching Game of Thrones last night," Spencer says, standing from his desk, throwing his bag strap over his shoulder.

"Oh, really? Do you like it?" She asks, standing from her own desk, her purse hanging from her right shoulder. Her hair is in a ponytail, and she brushes a loose strand behind her ear.

Spencer nods, walking around to stand beside her. "I do like it. There's a lot of...sex, though."

"Yeah, it's like that in the earlier seasons. It calms down after a while."

The two agents follow the rest of the team out of the bullpen, opting for the stairs instead of the elevator. Spencer glances at her, his right hand gripping the railing as they bound down the stairs.

"I'm not a fan of Theon," Spencer mutters. "Or Jaime."

"Well, you've read the books, so you know what happens with Theon," Y/n murmurs. "And Jaime has a lot of character development. He's actually...alright. Until the end of season eight."

"It's weird watching the show when I know what happens."

"Not everything's the same, though."

Y/n opens the door to the stairwell, both of them stepping into the first floor of FBI Headquarters. They head out the door, and Spencer glances at her again, a shiver running through him from the cold.

"Do you need a ride to the bar?"

She shakes her head, keeping her eyes straight ahead. "No but thank you. I have to go somewhere before the bar, so I'll catch up with you guys."