𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Six months later

Six months later

"Spencer, slow down," Y/n giggles as he pulls her up the stairwell.

Spencer laughs in response, his grip tightening on her hand. "Sorry, I'm just excited." He turns his head to the side, his eyes landing on his beautiful girlfriend. Yes, girlfriend.

They'd decided to make it official a couple months after the incident, and Y/n had actually been the one to ask him if they could become an official couple. Her questions had made his heart fucking grow ten times the size it already was, and he'd said yes immediately afterward.

The pride he felt being her boyfriend made him feel like he was on cloud 9 every single day. And not long after they'd agreed to be together, they moved in with each other. It wasn't really that big of a deal—they were practically living with each other anyway. And along with her moving into his apartment, Sulley had also joined her. He's officially Sulley's cat dad now, and he loves that little cat to the moon and back.

Her recovery from the surgery had been successful, and she had actually been going to therapy. It was good for her, having someone who wasn't Spencer or a member of the team to talk to. She always keeps Spencer in the loop on her feelings and how her therapy is going. She's finally healing, and Spencer's very proud of her.

"Why can't you tell me where we're going?" She asks, clutching his hand.

"'Cause it's a surprise!"

He laughs again as she groans, pulling her up the last flight of stairs until they get to the point where there weren't anymore stairs. She raises her brows, glancing over at Spencer.

"The roof?"

"The roof." He grins at her, rubbing his thumb over hers. "Close your eyes."

Her lips turn up into a grin, but she squeezes her eyes shut. Spencer uses his free hand to open the roof door, propping it open with a heavy rock. He gently tugs her forward onto the roof, his smile widening as he looks at what he had set up about fifteen minutes before.

It's around 9PM, the roof dark except for the candles scattered around the ground. A blanket rests in the middle of the roof, a picnic basket and a bottle of wine in a chiller sitting on top of the fluffy blanket. And above them, stars dotted the night sky in various constellations.

Remember the stargazing date Spencer had wanted to take her on? Yeah, he's finally going to take her on it.

"Open your eyes."

Spencer watches her eyes open, focusing on the scene in front of them. Her lips turn up into a wide smile, and she looks back at his face.

"Is this for me?"

"Of course, angel." He chuckles. "We're gonna eat and stargaze."

She squeals, tugging him over to the blanket, causing a laugh to slip out of Spencer's lips. She takes a seat on the fluffy blanket, Spencer sitting next to her, his knee touching hers. The goofy smile stays on her face as Spencer opens the picnic basket, pulling out an array of food for them to eat, including chocolate chip cookies.