X

The road to the "shed" could have been longer, but the pace Aurelia was setting did not allow it. We quickly found ourselves at the door of a wooden house. Before I had time to knock, Aurelia overtook me. The teenager was so excited about the party that she looked as if she wanted to break down the door of the cottage and force her way inside. From inside, conversations, laughter and music could already be heard. No wonder, after all we arrived late. A moment after Aurelia knocked the door opened and Roxana stood there. The girl looked very attractive. She was dressed in an airy pink dress, which miraculously covered her round buttocks.

- Oh there are you sweet teddy bears! - Roxana said in her sweet voice. - Hurry up, it's cold.

She was right. It was cold and getting colder. We quickly went inside and I made an express survey of the area. The house seemed to be some kind of a holiday place, evidently for rent. On the first floor there was a kitchen connected with the living room, to the left of the door there was a staircase leading upstairs, surely to the sleeping area. I couldn't see the entrance to the bathroom, which was probably also upstairs. From the corner there was a large fireplace in which a fire was just burning. Beside it was a large, low table and quite large armchairs and chairs, probably brought here for the party. The interior of the cottage was filled with wood and had a pleasant atmosphere of a cottage in the mountains. From the windows we could see the mountains, but now it was dark, so I was not sure about that. The first impression was really good and then I looked at the guests. Elizabeth was already heading towards me with a smile. She was dressed fairly normally, white shirt, blue pants and decent shoes. Behind her, the arriving guests were talking to each other. There were a few people from my group at school, people I knew from the hallway, three cheerleading girls I had trained today at a practice at school. And of course the three guys. I saw Alex first. The fangirl was dressed in sweatpants, which were not necessarily appropriate for a party in my opinion. A hooded sweatshirt, sweatpants. Sitting next to him was Randal. Tiger was dressed surprisingly smart. He wore an orange plaid shirt and black long pants. I'd never seen him like that before. And Rayan. The Doberman wore a black strapless shirt with red lettering in the middle that said "fuck it." The bottom half of his outfit was gray sweatpants. The boy's outfit said everything about his personality. Couldn't he somehow dress nicer for the party? On the other hand, it was probably intentional. The strapless shirt showed his muscular arms, which really looked impressive. Probably this way he wanted to show his best side to Roxana.

- We brought the gin, but we've already opened it. You're not mad, are you, Roxana? - Said Aurelia waving the bottle theatrically left and right.

- Of course not, Aurelio! I would be surprised if you brought unopened alcohol. - Roxana replied in a clearly amused voice. - That's what we all love you for, sweetheart.

- For the fact that Aurelia comes to parties with open alcohol? - I asked puzzled looking at the bottle that I had basically just drank from myself.

- Of course, Max! Aurelia is so sweet and genuine. - She said.

Sweet. Is everyone sweet and lovable to Roxana?

- Hi, dumbass! - Elizabeth said once she got close to me. - Good to see you. I thought I was going to scratch Alex's eyes out. You're going to control me. - She said patting me on the shoulder.

- Me you? - I asked rolling my eyes. - You're going to drag me into some kind of fight tonight if I'm going to be held co-responsible for your behavior. - I playfully commented.

- Oh sweet! - Roxana squealed upon hearing my conversation with Elizabeth. - I'll make sure everyone feels comfortable at my party.

Certainly," I thought. I don't know if the boys from the boxing team have seen me yet. I glanced in their direction. They were currently busy talking to people from school. Next to them stood the cheerleaders, who as soon as they saw me started squealing and waving at me. This provoked the attention of the three boxers, who simultaneously looked at me. Alex's gaze was ominous. He looked as if something had momentarily taken him off balance. Randal smiled slightly, probably unintentionally. Rayan, on the other hand, was surprised. Although we were too far away to tell if we were looking into each other's eyes, he certainly looked at me the longest of the three boys. Although it's more likely that he was looking at Roxana, who was standing right next to me.