XXIII

The bottle was spinning like crazy on the floor and I used this time to look at the faces of my guests. Annie and Betty were sitting right there happy. It was obvious that they liked the idea of playing with the bottle. Maybe they were already planning questions or tasks for Kevin or Rayan? Who am I kidding, the cheerleaders were certainly already making up their wicked plans in their heads. Next to them sat Elizabeth, who was clearly intrigued. She didn't seem scared or nervous. She was more curious about what might happen or what she might learn during this game. Next to her was Kevin. The young wolf was not happy with the idea. If he was scared, he had to hide it strongly. I saw the boy nervously pull his collar. He quickly noticed that I was watching him. The moment our gazes met, I turned my gaze to Aurelia. I didn't pay much attention to her, we all know how she felt about this game. Then there was Buck, who basically didn't have to be afraid of anything in this game. The only lucky one. I think he probably knew that he probably already won, if this game could be won at all. Next to Randal, who was clasping his hands tightly and stomping his foot nervously. He definitely didn't like the idea of playing this either. And then there was Rayan, whose face, as was his habit, didn't express much emotion. He even pulled out a pack of cigarettes in the meantime and gave Randal a treat.

The bottle quickly began to slow its rotation and stop. For a moment, my heart began to leap to the height of my throat as I noticed the bottle slowing its rotation on me. Luckily for me, the top of our "indicator" stopped on Rayan.

- Fuck, already? - He croaked. - I'm smoking.

- Rayan, truth or dare?! - Immediately the delighted teenager gushed out. It was clear that her dreams were about to come true.

- Challenge. - He chuckled lazily.

- Kiss me. - She confessed in a pseudo passionate tone of voice.

Later I will have to apologize to Aurelia for this, but when I heard the way she said "kiss me" I burst out laughing. Aurelia under the influence of alcohol probably wanted to sound very sexy, but it completely failed. It sounded so comical that soon the others started laughing too. Rayan himself laughed under his breath, but he wasn't going to back down from his task. He stood up and walked over to the now embarrassed teenager. Rayan leaned over her.

- Are you ready? - He asked in his low, hoarse, masculine voice. It sent shivers down my spine.

- I am. - Aurelia replied by closing her eyes and exposing her lips in a kissing gesture.

At that moment Rayan kissed the teenager on the forehead and returned to his seat with a smile on his lips. Aurelia opened her eyes and her face turned beet red all over. It was really funny and I would have probably kept laughing if I hadn't noticed how Kevin's eyes lit up with aggression. I decided to embrace myself and discreetly leaned in next to the boy. He noticed it, but looked so upset by the situation that he didn't even look at me.

- Kevin relax, it's just a silly game. - I started whispering to the young man.

- Yes, of course. - He replied as unconvincingly as possible.

At the same time, Rayan twirled the bottle, which stopped at Elizabeth. My purple friend immediately chose "truth."

- Is there anyone here you think about more than a colleague? - Rayan smiled slyly.

I have to admit, that was clever. Randal immediately strained his hearing and leaned slightly over the utelka. Elizabeth became embarrassed and looked at me with panicked eyes. Well, but what could I do in this situation? She knew it too, that she had one way out of this situation.