Acknowledgments and a short note from the author

Dear readers. I realize that the story I have told you does not bring anything revealing to your lives. I realize that the ideas used in my book have found their place and application in other forms in other literary works. All the more reason for my sincere thanks to each and every one of you for trusting me to get to the end of this story. Thank you for your support, for every comment, private message to me, or "star" on Wattpad. Believe it or not, every seemingly small thing like that was important to me personally and made me feel a surge of motivation to finish this story. Thank you for every bit of help you've shown, for pointing out the language errors that were in this story. English is not my native language, so I consider it my personal success that you, dear reader, are at this very place and reading these very words at this very moment. When I began writing this story, I set as my main goal the statement "I want to write, even for one reader". And while those words sound like a platitude, the truth is that without you, I could not have completed this book. Your support has become the engine that drives my motivation. Dear readers, you can also consider yourself, in this case, co-authors of this story.

"Inside the House" is not the end of Maxwell Porter's adventures, however. I invite you to read the second book"Into The Orchard" ( link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/269476255-into-the-orchard ) , which you can find on my Wattpad. Feel free to follow my account on Wattpad, so you don't miss the upcoming continuation of Maxwell Porter's adventures.

- _M_ R_

Ps. If you like my story, you can leave stars under the chapters or and even share it on your social media. You can also support me on my ko-fi or Patreon account. Every, even the smallest, help whether by leaving a nice comment, giving a star under the chapter, or a tiny donation means a lot to me.