Deku x reader (SMUT)

It's been a hell of a long week. You were at hime with your 1 year old baby who just leaned how to walk. Your husband Izuku had a busy week as well, he was always busy being the number 1 hero and all but still this week had been particularly long. He was working late nights and because he was coming in late he was sleeping on the couch as too not to disturb your sleep, he knew you were working hard you guys child. And it was driving you crazy. Not only did you miss your husband sleeping in the same bed as you but also just being intimate with him .

You missed his gentle touch, the way he praised you and loved you, you missed him so much. Tonight was another late night for Izuku. You had already put your child to bed and cleaned the dishes so you just decided to go to bed. You changed into a fresh pair of underwear and one of Izuku's t-shirts that you loved to wear and crawled onto you bed. You slowly drifted off to sleep....

-Deku's POV-

I finally rolled in at home around 1 am. I sighed and sneaked into the house making sure to not make much noise. I tip toed through the house till I got to my room. When I got there Y/N was sleeping soundly in her underwear and one of my shirts. Damn I really missed her. I hope I get a day off soon, I miss being with my family and I just miss being around her.

I slowly went into my drawer and grabbed some pajamas to change into before I go out to the living room. As I got changed I heard Y/N shuffling on the Bed. when I look at her, her face was slightly scrunched and she bit her lip. "mmm Izu~" She moans my name a bit and starts rubbing her thighs together. Is she having a sexy dream about me?

I feel my face heat up as I realize that she was. "I ...missed you... so much....Izu, Ah~" She moans and I feel my pants tighten. I hadn't realized that not only were we not hangin out with each other like we used to, we rarely had sex anymore, it's been a while to be honest. "S-shit ah~" She moans and I watch as her hands sneaks down to her underwear. She puts her hand in between her legs and slowly grinds her hips against it.

Shit, this is really hot. I missed her so much and I know I want her to get some rest but I don't think I can hold back anymore....

-Third person-

Izuku walked over to the bed and sat down in his side. Y/N was slowly moving her hips little small moans escaping her mouth. Izuku wasn't really a Dom, he usually just lite Y/N take the reins but everyone and a while he really liked taking control and pleasing her instead. Izuku crawls down to below her legs and slowly separates them. He holds her legs open putting them behind his shoulders.

Y/N had woken up Izuku a few times by giving him a blow job and Izuku thought it was time to return the favor. Izuku looks down at her underwear and see she was soaping wet. "S-shit..." He mumbles, she keeps moving her hips whimpering that she can't relieve herself. Izuku notices and decides to start, He moves her panties to one side of her pussy and just starts eating her out. "Ahh~ fuck..." She mumbles still sleeping. Her back arches slightly as Izuku's tongue laps her pussy. "Mmm~" Y/N's eyes start to flutter open, she woke up from her sexy dream of Izuku only to find her husband actually eating her out!

"Ahh! I-izu! What are you Ah~ what are you d-doing?" She asks in between moans, Izuku stops and looks up at her. "I missed you so much puppy, just enjoy yourself I'll take good care of you..." He says and starts eating her out again. "Ah~ Izu y-you don't have to Ahhh~" She moans and gives into her pleasure. Izuku starts lapping his tongue over her clit and her moans fill the room. Izuku decides to take it up a notch, he takes two fingers and starts pumping them in and out of her hole. "Ahh! Shit izuku!" She moans and grabs onto the bed sheets and her moans fill the room.

Izuku watched as his wife face twisted in pleasure. As much as he just wanted to pleasure him and make her cum he also wanted to savor this and make it last as long as possible, and since he was in charge he decided to do what he wants. He feels her clamping and twitching around him and he knew she was about to cum. "Izu~ I'm gonna- W-wait why'd you stop?" He quickly pulled his fingers out of her and stopped eating her out.