Ilda x Reader smut

"TENYA!" Y/N screams in pleasure as her Boyfriend Tenya Ilda pounds into her from behind. "Y/N!" He grunts quietly and grabs both her hands from the bed. He pulls them up so her body is pulled back and she rest only on her knees, Ildas powerful thrust don't falter as he holds her arms back in one hand and wraps his hands around her mouth with the other. "You're too loud darling, y-you'll get us caught." He whispers in her ear and she cries behind his hand, tears pouring down her face as her eyes roll back into her head.

"I-Im s-s-sORRY T-Tenya! Your m-making me f-feel s-sO good ah F-Fuck! Cumming! Cumming a-G-GaiN AH!" She cries and he smiles a bit. "Thats 3." He smirks and lets go of her arms letting her grab a hold of the sheets as she cums on him again. "Such a good g-girl...Y/n your so tight ah!" He bites his lip as shes rides out her 5th orgasm and milk his cock for his cum. "I'm cumming Y/N AH!" He groans and pulls out of you. He flips her on her stomach and pulls her up. He cums all over her face making her messy and dirty with it. He groans as he stokes his cock and finishing up. "Oh darling..." He whispers and she looks up at him with his cum all over her tear stained and red face.

"You look like such a mess." He frowns and she smiles tiredly. "You make me a mess Tenya.." She says and he grunts. He pulls out his phone and snaps a photo of her. "A beautiful mess that is" he smirks at the photo and puts it away. "Come here let me clean you up." He says picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom in her room....

-The next day-
"There is no way Tenya fucking Ilda did that to HER" Kaminari states as everyone in class watches the couple talk by Ildas desk. "Oh but he did, you guys should've heard her last night." Ururaka says, her dorm being next to Y/Ns she got a front row seat to all the action. "She was screaming for him! I'm pretty sure she said she came like 3 times in less then an 1 hour." Ururaka says and everyones jaws drop.

Y/Ns legs were trebbling right now as she tried to stand normally, her shirt wasn't high enough to cover the hikey trail that went all the way down to the inside of her thighs. Not to mention the red marks on her wrists and thighs as well as the bruising on her legs. "She looks a wreak!" Sero says in shock. "Yeah in a good way, he gave her that good dick. Who knew the class prez was such a... man" Mina bites her lip and all the other girls giggle in agreement as they stare at the attractive man with lustful gazes.

"Tenya can you help me? My legs really hurt." Y/N whispers and Ilda blushes. "Of course my dear. Come with me." He grabs her hand and leads her out of the room and he accidentally leaves his phone. "He has to be learning how to do that from somewhere!" Mineta says running to Ildas desk. "What kinda porn is this dude watching?" Mineta says going through his phone.

"Mineta stop it! Guy this is really none of our business!" Midoriya says in defensive over his friends. "Oh. My. Lord." Mineta says and everyone look to him. "What in- THIS IS THE GREATEST THING IVE EVER SEEN!" Mineta screams and everyone runs to see what he's looking at on the phone. "Holy shit!" Bakugo yells in shock. "Y/N oh my god!" Momo yells blushing. They see the photo of Y/N that Ilda took last night in his camera roll.

"Holy shit! She's wreak!" Kaminari smiles at the photo and everyone stares in shock. "That's what she looks like?" All the boys think seeing their friend in a new light. "Ilda did that to her!" All the girls think feeling slightly jealous of their friend. "Thank you Tenya your the best!" They hear Y/N squeal outside and look to the door. They put the phone down and run to their seats. "I feel a lot better now!" Y/N smiles and everyone notices all thr bruises and marks were gone. "I apologize darling. I won't let it happen again." Ilda says blushing and she kisses his cheek. "Its ok Tenya." She smiles and he smiles down at her a bit.

Everyone watches them in shock as they walk back their seats. "H-Hey! L/N! Can you help me with something tonight?" Kaminari asks with a smirk and a few guys snicker. "Oh uh sure! Whats up?" She smiles and he chuckles. "Just need some.. help." He says and a few people laugh. "Oh Ildaaaa! We could really use ur help too, we need help studying." Mina says and Hagakure and Ururaka nod. "Oh of course! Studies are important after all!" Ilda smiles happily and the girls giggle at him. "You're so funny Tenya." Ururaka says and he blushes.