Deku x Reader smut

"Dude you should just ask her out." Kaminari says to Deku as he watches the 2nd year walk around the lunch room. "She's a second year though, I shouldn't ask out someone younger than me." Deku mumbles as he watches her meet up with her friends. "She's younger by one year idiot it's not a big deal! If you like her you should talk to her!" Bakugo yells at his friends and everyone agrees. "I don't know.." Deku sighs. he smiles watching her and her friends walk by their table. "Ugh. Hey! you!" Bakugo stands and yells shocking the group of girls.

"Yeah you in the middle!" Bakugo points at Y/N and she blushes. "yeah?" She asks stepping towards them. "My idiot friend here thinks you're cute, he wants to ask you out what do you say?" Bakugo says to Y/n making her blush. "Midoryia? Like Izuku Midoryia?" She asks looking to Deku. "y-yeah I do..." He blushes and she stares at a him in shock. "Oh my god say yes! You've had a crush on him for like.. ever!" her best friend says making Deku blush. "Ugh shut up!" She whines and he gives a bashful smile.

"You like me?" He asks and she nods. "Y-yeah how could I not... I'm surprised you even know who I am I mean you're like the most popular kid in school." She pulls on the ends of her skirt. "Here!" she grabs his hand and he blushes. She pulls a pink pen out of her skirt pocket and writes her name and number on her scared hands. "text me." She smiles as she puts a heart next to her number. "Y-yeah for sure!" he smiles and watches her turn to her friends. "Oh my god!" They all squeal as they run off. "See? She likes you too!" Kirishima smiles. "Y-yeah I guess so.." He looks at his hand and smiles to himself..

-Later that night-

Deku texts the phone number Y/N gave her. She replied immediately and they got to talking. "You know why don't you just come over to my dorm so we can talk in person?" Deku texts feeling ballsy. Y/N blushes at the screen and smiles. "Sure! I'll be there in a second!" She sends to him and quickly gets up. She puts on a bra and her tank top along with her red sweatpants, she looks in the mirror and smiles. She runs out of her room and tells her friends that Deku invited her over. They all wished her luck before she ran out. She runs to the 3-A dorms where Deku was waiting outside for her. "Hey!" She smiles at him and he beams.

"Hi Y/N!" He yells to her. She runs up to him and they smile at each other. "Oh um you can come up my room if you want!" He smiles and she nods following him inside. He tries his best to sneak her past his fellow classmates quickly but they all noticed him and her running to the elevators. They made it up to his room and he blushed looking around his room. She smiled as she looked at everything, he definitely has a lot less All might stuff but he still has quite a bit. She liked it all though and he was happy to find out more of his interests. "Thanks for inviting me over Midoryia, I like your room a lot." She smiles at him. "T-thanks! please make yourself comfortable." He says and she nods.

They both sit on his bed and get to talking again. "Wow so you're really strong! I mean I already knew that because I've seen you fight before." Y/N giggles and he blushes. "I try hehe.. B-but you're super smart! Your inventions are amazing!" Deku exclaims to her. She was in the support course, she loved inventing and making hero gear. "T-thanks, I really want to be an inventor when I graduate." She blushes and he puts a hand on her knee. "You're be amazing." He says and she gasps lightly at his touch.

"Thanks.." She looks at his hand and he blushes. "Sorry." he mumbles pulling it away. "Midoryia?" She asks and he nods. "Um.. I know this is so stupid and silly of me b-but I really like you. And I have since I got to school here. A-and I know you're like the most popular boy in school and I'm just like a s-second year but I just.." She sighs and shakes her head. He blushes as he stares at her. "Sorry. That was so stupid." She frowns at her lap but he grabs her face. "N-no I'm sorry! I was just taken back be-because I like you too! You're so cute a-and smart and funny and I know it's weird but I've liked you for a while now I just never had the courage to talk to you!" He says to her making her more flustered.