Aizawa x Reader smut

A/N: hey guys soooo the normal Author of these stories has been very busy lately and so I asked her if I could volunteer to write a chapter of this book! So this is not the usual author so if the writing is a bit different thats why! I hope you like it!

—————-
-Aizawa's POV-
There she is... My third year student Y/N. She's 19. Why do I mention her age? Because I think I'm In love with her. It's wrong. It's really, really wrong. She's a student. A new student. She joined my class this year. And since she's trying to catch up I've been tutoring her every day the past few weeks. She comes to my dorm and she'll study with me.

She often stays so late she'll eat dinner with me, and one time she even fell asleep and I put her in my bed. I slept on the couch of course, I'd never sleep in the same bed with her, especially if she was un conscious when I put her in it. Only Hizashi knew of my... infatuation with her. He found out when she was brought up in conversation and I accidentally mentioned that I thought she was a very beautiful young lady and he figured it out. Since then he's been persistent about me taking her to dinner.

"Aizawa Sensei!" Y/N runs up to me in the hallways after school and I look down at her. "Yes L/N?" I ask and she huffs. "I have a quiz in Mics class on monday! I really need your help studying tonight!" She says gripping her backpack straps. Her uniform makes her looks so cute, the way it hugged her curves, not to mentions she wears those thigh high socks in the cold weather. Too adorable. "Fridays are not study days L/N." I say and she looks down. "I know I'm sorry but I'm desperate to pass this test. And you're the only one I know who's fluent in English! Please Sensei I'm desperate." She says and I bite my cheek. She's desperate for me.

Fucking kid. "Fine. But lets make this quick." I say and she smiles. "Yes! Thank you Sensei!" She squeals and I nod at her.

We walk to my dorm and I unlock the door. She follows after me to my living room and I sit on the couch. "Please sit." I say and she tentatively sits next to me. She so cute, she's still so shy around my house. "Ok lets see!" She takes out her work and I move closer to her. She leans closer to me show me her work. We work for a while but she seemed a bit distracted while I was talking.

"Y/N Whats going on tonight? All night you've been very distracted." I say and she blushes. "I'm sorry sir I was just... I'm a bit upset tonight." She says crossing her legs. "Whys that?" I ask and she shakes her head. "I shouldn't talk to you about it, its not your problem you'll find it stupid." She sighs and I frown. "If it's making you this upset I'm sure I won't find it stupid." I say reassuring her. "Well.." She looks down and sighs.

"I'm just having a bit of trouble here... Since transferring to UA I've just... I'm not fitting in with the students at the dorms. They're kind but its hard, and not to Mention... my boyfriend from my old school.. he broke up with me last night." She tears up and My eyes widen. "He said it was too hard for him, between studying for new work, catching up on old work, and not being able to leave campus its so hard to talk to him and he said I wasn't worth the trouble." She sniffles and whips her face. "Oh dear." I mutter and she takes a stuttered breath.

"I'm sorry Sensei, This isn't your problem. And you've been so kind to me, helping me with my work and taking time out of your day I'm sorry." She sniffles and I scoot next to her. "I don't mind at all Y/N. I've grown to enjoy your company. You're a very nice young women, and your boyfriend is still just a boy after all, one day he'll realize what he lost." I smile softly and she leans on my arm. "You're too kind Sensei." She closes her eyes and I blush. "I don't know what I would've done with out you. You make me happy to stay in UA." She says and I blush more.

I gulp and slowly wrap my arm around her. "Anything for you Y/N." I say and she blushes lightly. She looks up at me and we stare at each other. She leans up and kisses me quickly. My eyes widen and she pulls away quickly. "I- I- I'm so sorry Sensei!" She yells standing up. "I shouldn't have done that! I'm so sorry!" She says backing away from me. "Wait its ok-" "I should leave that was so inappropriate! Im sorry. I've just... I've always l-liked you and I know thats wrong because you're my teacher and I'm a student but-" I grab her arms and pull her in for a kiss.