Bakugo X reader smut

Bakugo didn't want to go get a message. Honestly he did need one but he didn't want to take the day off to go get one. But when he's finally forced to take the day off because of injuries he got during his last fight, Kaminari gives him a coupon to this awesome message place he knows. "Just go in and tell them you want the happy ending! It's the best one." Kaminari smirks and Bakugo rolls his eyes. "Just give me the damn coupon." He mutters and Kaminari laughs.

Bakugo walks into the massage place and looks around. He walks to the front desk getting the attention of the women sitting there. "Hello and welcome! How can I help you today?" The women asks with a cheery smile. "Uh yeah I got this coupon to use for full back and legs." Bakugo says handing the women the coupon. "Oh yes of course! And this also says the happy ending is that something you want?" She asks and he shrugs. "That's was Kaminari said." He says and the women smiles. "Sounds good now would you prefer a male masseuse or a female masseuse?" She asks and he scoffs.

"I want a chick I don't want some dude rubbing me down." He rolls his eyes and the women giggles. "Of course sir. Y/N!" She yells and a women comes from the back room. Bakugo blushes at her, she was cute. Bakugo was more then happy to get a massage from her. "Take him to the back room." The women says and Y/N looks at Bakugo. She smiles a bit and nods. "Yes ma'am." She says and ushers Bakugo to follow. The go to a room with nice dim lighting and a nice relaxing smell.

"Ok just remove your clothes and lay in the bed with your head in the hole and I'll be right back." She says and he hums. She leaves and he does as she says before laying down. He covers him waist with the towel provided before she comes back in. "Ok are you comfortable?" She asks quietly and he hums. "Yeah." She says and she smiles. "Ok..." she whispers and walks to the oil station. "Any place it hurts in particular?" She asks grabbing her favorite oils. "Lower back and shoulders." He says shifting a bit. "It's ok just relax." She whispers running a hand down the center of his back.

He's happy his face is not visible at the moment it else she would see how much he blushed to that. "Ok..." she whispers taking some calming oil into her hand. She warms it in her hands and stands right by his head. She starts with the shoulders. Her nimble fingers feeling all the way down his back and mapping out all his knots. Once she finds all of his knots she gently starts to rub out all of the knots, pushing and massaging them out.

He grunts as she hits a good spot and she smiles. "Just relax.." She whispers and gets on the table. She straddles his back and hits right in the middle of his shoulder blades. "There..." He sighs ands she smiles. "You're very vocal. I appreciate that.." She smiles and he blushes. She continues on like this rubbing out each knot and making sure he's nice and relaxed.

He began to doze off as she continued, he's never felt so relaxed. Once 45 minutes was up and got off his back and grabbed her next oil. "Are you ready Mr. Bakugo?" She asks and he grumbles sleepily. "Ok just flip around onto your back." She whispers and he hums. He flips onto his back making sure the towel stayed covering his hips and below. She gently rubs the front of his shoulders and he hums slightly.

She moves to the side of the table and leans down. "Let me know if you need anything.." She whispers in his ear. Her breath ghosting over the shell of his ear. "Hmm?" He hum asked a bit confused but she continued to trail her hand down. It slips under his towel and grabs his flaccid dick and slowly begins the stroke it. His eyes snap open and he sits up. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He yells and covers his lap with the towel.

"W-what's wrong?" She asks standing up straight. "what do you mean you were just jerking me off!" He yells and she nods. "Y-yeah the happy ending! The last 15 minutes of the message is that!" She says and his eyes widen. "I didn't know that!" He yells and she gasps. "Oh god sir I'm so sorry!" She yells covering her face embarrassed. "Oh god I'm so so sorry I had no idea! I thought you knew oh my god!" She yells and he shakes his head.

"Oh god please don't be mad! We'll give you a complete refund a-and um a free coupon for a free normal message! I'm so sorry sir!" She yells and he stares at her. He blushes at her face. She looked so scared and worried. "Well..." He clears his throat and she looks up. "You already started, now fucking finish the job." He says and she blushes. "What is it just a hand job?" He asks and she nods slowly.

"Well if you really want to make it up to me.." He grabs her hands and pulls her closer to him. "You'll give me a real happy ending." He smirks and pinches her butt quickly. She yelps and he smirks. "Eh?" He asks and she gulps. "A-anything to make it up to you sir..." She says timidly and he smirks.

He starts to pulls down her pants, and she pulls the towel of his laugh. He pulls her onto his lap and rubs his erection against her pussy. "O-oh.." She bites her lip and he pushes her shirt up above her chest. "T-this really isn't a-allowed.." She closes her eyes and lifts her hips up. "Will you get in trouble?" He asks and she nods. "Well if you get in trouble I'll just threaten your boss that I'll tell on this whole operation." He smirks and slowly pushes her hips down so his dick slides inside her.

"A-ahhh!" She moans and he grips her hips. She moans quietly as she starts to move up and down on him. "Fuck.." He mutters and lets his head drop back. She moves faster and holds his shoulders. "Are you ok?" He asks and moves his hips up against hers. "Mhm..." She whines and looks at him. He smiles softly at her before he kisses her. Her eyes widen a bit, she didn't think they would kiss. She thought this was purely just sex but clearly he wanted more.

She wasn't mad about it, she liked the pro hero since his debut, and she wasn't going to pass up on this chance now. She kisses him back and bounces faster. "Fuck you're so tight." He grunts and she moans letting her head fall back. "You're so big..." she moans and looks at him. "Katsuki." He smirks at her and she giggles. "Y-Y/N.." She says and he chuckles.

"well Y/N" he flips her onto the table and holds her hips down. "It's great to meet you." He smirks and starts pounding into her. "AH FUCK!" Her back arches and she moans out. "I'm gonna fucking cum~" She moans and he hugs her waist. "Fuck me too..." He moans and kisses her neck. "I-inside, you can cum inside!" She moans and he kisses her roughly.

They both cum together, he releases inside her tipping her over the edge and making her cum with him. Her moan were ate up by him. As his thrusts slow to a stop he pulls away from her lips and they look at each other. "Was the service pleasurable for your needs sir?" She asks as she pants for air. "It was perfect. How much should I tip?" He smirks and she giggles.

"No charge." She leans up and kisses him and he kisses her back. They let each other go and quickly clean up and get dressed again. "So... I'm really sorry about that again." She says as she stands up. "Don't be, I had a good time in the end." He smirks and tilts her head up to look at him. "But now that we're going out on a date, you're not allowed to give anyone else a happy ending." he whispers ghosting his lips over hers.

"Oh? A date? Since when?" She asks and he smirks. "Since you just fucked me." He kisses her and hands her a card. "I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8." He says and she kisses him. "8:30, I wanna pick up some wine first." She says and he hums. "see you then." With that he walks out and she smiles to herself. What a happy ending indeed.