14. twin flames

♡ liked by chargreg, gublergram, and 138k others

cecetheballer brb, drooling over pictures of johnny depp with the girls

tagged: chargreg, aishadee

load more comments

chargreg ‼️ CRYBABY ‼️
username i refuse to believe you think johnny depp looks good in that movie
username WHY WOULDNT YOU
cecetheballer justice for greaser johnny
username ❤️❤️

kirstinvangsness i insist that i be invited to the next johnny depp drooling date
chargreg come to my house right now
username YEAH IM On my way! CHARLOTTE WAIT UP
chargreg aww💛😂

gublergram i see you are a johnny girl and NOT a leo fan
chargreg cute, talented, but not my type
gublergram no no, we're not talking about me right now
chargreg 😬 you're right, we're not
ajcook put him in his place 👏
gublergram you wound me

Charlotte's teeth gripped onto the bottom of her lip, cheeks aching from laughter and wine. She set her phone face down and slid it away from her. Kirstin, who was sitting behind her, crew her back into the conversation with a loud laugh.

"No!" The blonde set a hand on her stomach as she continued laughing.

Charlotte giggled at her reaction to whatever was said, glancing around at Aisha and CeCe, who were both laughing. Her phone buzzed, but Charlotte ignored it. There were too many butterflies encircling her stomach, she couldn't stand anymore.

CeCe replied to Kirstin, adding onto the topic Charlotte was lost on, "Yes! He texted me on set, asking if I wanted to get tied up when I got home!"

Charlotte let out a guttural laugh, red in the face. Aisha's Australian accent broke through the laughter, "To each their own, but..."

Charlotte shrugged, "I don't know, you don't think it would be fun?"

All three girls looked at her curiously. Kirstin said, "I don't know. I feel like it would make me super insecure. Like, not being in control."

"You're a top, aren't you?" CeCe tilted her glass towards Kirstin.

Kirstin shoulder's twitched up sheepishly, "More of a switch, but go ahead and call me out."

CeCe giggled again, "Felt that. I'm a top with girls, but guys don't let you do anything."

Aisha groaned, "God, I wish I were gay."