sixty-four.

Friday, August 14th, 2020

Stefania's POV

I make my way from my car to the gate to get checked in, meeting some of the other actors while the guard checked me in. I slowly make my way towards my trailer, opening the door and setting my stuff on the table. I flip the lights on, looking around the clean trailer before changing into some scrubs before making my way to hair and makeup.

Danielle's POV

"Jeff, what should we do?" I look down at the ball of fur laying at my feet. I let out a loud, heavy sigh as I lean my head back, not knowing what to do. It feels like forever since Stefania had to leave for work without her. I look down at my phone, resting on the end table beside me.

"Jeff, help me out here," I look back down at the white dog with her blonde spots lining her eyes. I reach over, picking up my phone, instantly loading up Instagram to check what all is going on. I scroll down my feed, liking photos that my friends have posted. I make my way to opening some stories, liking and commenting on the fan edits that I like. I sent a couple to Stefania in hopes of making her smile while she's at work.

"I can't do this all day," I take my eyes off my phone and down at the dog resting beside her, "Jeff, let's go get you some food, we are going out." I toss the blanket off from my lap as Jeff stands up to stretch before jumping off the end of the bed.

The two of us make our way to the kitchen, the sound of Jeff's paws hitting the ground behind me as we walk down the hall. I quickly put some food in Jeff's bowl before making my way back to the bedroom to change into something comfortable. 

"Come on, Jeff, let's go," I smile as I open the backdoor with my phone in my hoodie pocket. Jeff jumps into the passenger's seat instantly asking for the window to be rolled down. As we drive through the city, I watch as Jeff's little eyes capture everything in. The cars, the trees, the wind, the people walking along the street. Jeff's fur flying through the wind as she stands on the door looking out the window with her tongue half out of her mouth.

We pull into the set parking lot and Jeff immediately knows where we are we make our way to the gate and head towards the Grey's Anatomy set. I hold Jeff's leash in my hand as we walk around, we stop and talk to a few people who wanted to pet the gorgeous dog in front of me. 

We finally make it to where Stefania is shooting a scene with Gio and Ellen. Her hair pulled back into a ponytail with some of her hair left out and off to the side. I lean against the wall as Jeff sniffs around the place. I watch as Stefania makes her way offset to her chair, not noticing I'm here.

"Hi," I whisper while wrapping my arms around her waist. I feel her jump as I put my arms around her. 

"What are you two doing here?" She spins around, spotting me and Jeff standing in front of her. 

"We got bored, so we are going to stay here a bit, maybe walk around set."

"Well, I'll be done filming this scene in about 10 minutes, so want to wait for me, and maybe we can go back to the trailer?" A smile creeps along her face as she wraps her arms around my waist. 

"I'm okay with that," I gently peck her lips before her name is called back onto set. 

I tie Jeff's leash to the bottom of the chair as I sit in Stefania's seat labeled her. I take my phone out and find myself scrolling down Instagram once again.

Stefania's POV

I walk outside to the dirt lot, looking down at my phone as I open the door to my trailer. I look up at Danielle, who is laying on the bed with her eyes shut, peacefully sleeping. I walk over to the small, white mini-fridge sitting in the corner of the trailer. I quickly grab a bottle of water before making my way back over to the younger woman and my dog.