eighteen.

Tuesday, February 25th, 2020 

Stefania's POV

Danielle grabs my hand, pulling me and my suitcase to her room. She opens the top drawer and moves her stuff to the side making room for me. I lay my suitcase on the bed opening it and she places ten black hangers next to me. 

The blonde helps me by putting my sweatshirts on a hanger and putting them on the left side of her closet. I fold and put my underwear and bras in the top drawer making room for my pants and shorts for the side. 

I look over at Danielle who is overly excited, "Excited much?" I joke folding my pants and throwing a shirt at her. 

"Very," she walks over and lands a kiss on my lips, walking back to the closet putting my shirt away. 

She walks back over and puts them all on hangers while I fold my pants and shorts. She eventually puts them all on hangers putting them all next to each other on the left side. I put my pants away, putting my socks with my underwear. 

I turn around and Danielle lands her hands on my hips, putting her forehead against mine. I place a gentle kiss on her lips and I look up at her green eyes. "We need to get to set before Krista kills us," I say kissing her lips once more before breaking away from each other. 

"Yeah," she says kissing my lips and walking into the living room hand in hand. I watch Jeff take a toy out of the basket in the corner. 

"Those are going to be everywhere when we get back," we laugh, I pick my phone up off the couch. Danielle lets go of my hand to switch our laundry over. She walks back with her phone in hand reaching out for mine. 

She lands a long kiss on my lips, "That's probably going to be the last one that I'll get for a while, had to make it worth it," she says grabbing my hand as we walk out the door. 

Danielle's POV

I walk out the door letting go of her hand once we reach the car. I take a seat in the driver's seat, grabbing Stefania's hand pulling out of my driveway. After about five minutes, we pull into the parking lot and head inside. They hand me my navy shirt and my large firefighting pants. I walk into the changing room alone.

Stefania's POV

I walk in and someone working behind the screens hands me my pink scrubs and white coat and I head into a changing room. I quickly change and walk into the recording booth for the scene this week. I walk in with a green screen and I microphone.

I walk out of the recording booth next to the set where Danielle is shooting. I walk over to where Debbie Allen is directing, "Wow, she is really good," I hear Debbie whisper. I grin and sit down in the chair labeled, "Danielle Savre 'Maya Bishop,'" I watch as Danielle acts, without her noticing I'm here. 

I watch as Debbie yells cut and Danielle grabs her water looking down at her watch. She pulls out her phone while walking over to her chair. I sit there admiring her with my left leg over my right knee. Danielle looks up from her phone looking at her chair that I'm sitting in. I watch her face light up. 

"What are you doing here?" she asks looking around making sure no one is looking at her lit-up face. 

"I'm done with my scenes for today, so I'm watching you," I smile standing up to let her take a seat. She takes it pulling out her phone once again. "Plus, I'm your ride home," I smile as she stuffs her phone back in her Station 19 uniform. 

"That is true," she looks up at me, "can we talk about something when we get to my house?" she says making me a little worried. I look around thinking of something to say. 

"Who says I'm spending the night?" she looks at me confused. 

"I'm messing with you, bella, of course, I'm staying with you," I say quietly looking around, "and yes, we can talk." I put a small smile on my face before Debbie calls for everyone to come back out. 

I sit back down in Danielle's chair, taking the jacket off of the back, putting it on me. I look over at Barrett who takes a seat next to me. "Oh, Stefania, congrats on becoming a series regular," she taps me on the shoulder. 

"Thank you," I smile looking back out onto the set of the shower room where JJ is giving birth. 

"Aren't you supposed to be out there?" I ask looking over at Barrett drinking water. 

"I think Vic is getting a yoga ball or something right now," she continues to drink her water. 

"What are you still doing here?" she asks setting her water on the ground next to her purse. 

"Oh, I'm watching," I take out my phone, "I'm trying to get to know my future castmates," I lie. Debbie calls for Barrett to come out taking the weight off my shoulders about her questions. I open my phone pulling out Gio's Contact to text him.

S-Are you still on set?

G-Just finished, what's up?

S-I'll meet you in your trailer?

G-I'll see you there.

I walk out of the building to Gio's trailer with Danielle's jacket on. I knock on the door and Gio quickly opens the door. "Ciao," I say hugging my brother that I last saw before I left for Seattle. 

"Ciao," he hugs me and pulls me in for a hug. 

"I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be telling you this," I say pulling out of the hug. He looks at me confused, "You can't tell anyone, but I'm kinda dating Danielle," He pulls me in for another hug. I thought this would go differently. 

"I'm really happy for you,"

After about ten minutes with my brother, he had to get going and head home to his girlfriend. "Thank you, Gio," I smile and head out of his trailer and back to set where Danielle is still working. I take a seat in her chair once again waiting for her last scene to end. 

I sit in her chair thinking about all the possible things Danielle could be wanting to talk about. I watch as she walks over to me in her clothes she came here in. "Nice jacket," she grins, I look at the jacket I'm wearing remembering it's hers. 

"Thank you, Bella," I laugh a little, "ready to go?" I ask her handing her water. 

"Yeah, let me go talk to Barrett real fast," She smiles and runs over to her. She smiles while talking to Barrett and runs back over to me. 

"Let's go," she smiles and we head out to the car.