seventy-seven.

Monday, January 11th, 2021

"Stefania, do something!" She yelled, her hand finding hers as they tried to make their way to the door.

"I'm thinking," Stefania spoke loudly, knowing that there was no quick way to get off of this island. "Get on the bed,"

"I'm not having my baby in this-" The younger woman screams as she looks for her phone that she dropped on the floor. "Hotel room,"

"Well, it's either going to be here or halfway down the hall because you aren't going to make it to the hospital," The Italian yelled back in her native language as she led her girlfriend to the bed, slipping her shoes that she had on-off.

"I'm going to get others," Stefania responded as she gave her girlfriend a quick kiss and went straight towards the door. 

The brunette looked out the door to her left, finding nothing, but when she turned her head to the right she found Jason staying alone at the elevator. 

"Jason!" Stefania yelled, catching his attention from the end of the hall. "Jason, come here now!"

The older man started to was but once he heard the screaming coming from Danielle he began to run as if a bear was chasing him.

"Oh my god," He pulled his hand to his mouth when he saw what was going on in the hotel room in front of him.

"I need you to go get as many people as you can, don't say what is happening to them, just get them. Have them grab all the towels from their rooms," Stefania spoke confidently as the man nodded and started banging on people's doors, screaming for them to come out.

"Okay, Danielle, I need you to calm down," The older woman spoke as she paced the hotel room with the door wide open.

"I am calm compared to you!" She yelled.

Stefania turned around to grab towels from the bathroom and the other supplies that she would need to help deliver this baby.

"Stefania!" Gio shouted from the doorway, afraid to come into the room while Danielle was lying exposed on the bed.

"Gio!" She turned her head as she put towels off to the side. "Get your ass in here and help her," 

Danielle watched as others began to enter the room, respecting her privacy but being close if Stefania needed help.

"Barrett, where's Barrett," The blonde shouted as she looked around the hotel room.

"I'm here," She spoke with a glass of ice in her hand.

"Gio, get your ass in here,"

"Everyone, get your ass in here. I need help,"

The room full of people caused a commotion making workers of the hotel show up to the room where they only heard screaming.

"What is going on in here?" The woman asked Jaina who stood in the back, trying to find more towels.

"My friend is in labor, can you call someone?" 

The woman nodded in shock before running off, hoping that a speed boat could pick them up without having them cross the water on a ferry.

"Okay, Danielle, baby," Stefania moved a chair to the end of the bed for her to sit on.

"Don't baby me right now!" She yelled as she squeezed Gio's hand.

"Okay, ow," The older man spoke as he looked at the brunette across from him.

Stefania looked between her girlfriend's legs to check if anything was happening and something was definitely happening.

The Italian looked up at her brother and then at her beautiful girlfriend before looking back down at the bed. Barrett fed her ice chips as she wanted them with a warm smile on her face to help keep her calm.