fifty-two.

Thursday, July 16th, 2020

-10 weeks-

Stefania's POV

I wake up to a lot of movement in my bed waking both me and Jeff. I turn over and see Danielle scratching and fighting the air in her sleep. "Danielle, Danielle!" I yell while trying to grab her arms to not hurt herself or the little life growing inside of her. 

"Danielle, wake up its a dream," I yell and watch her eyes come open with tears filling them. "Danielle, Danielle, it's a dream, you're okay," I wrap my arms around her even though she tries to fight me off. 

"He was here," she cries onto me. 

"It's okay, it was a nightmare," I put my forehead against hers and wipe her tears away. "I'm here," I say quietly rocking her head. I wipe away Danielle's tears one last time before they slowly stop. 

"I'm not going to hurt you, it's okay," I hold her in my arms until she falls back asleep again.

Friday, July 17th, 2020

Danielle's POV

I wake up feeling much better than I did last night. I place a kiss on Stefania's perfect lips. I watch her wake up and kiss me back shocked and happy all at the same time. 

"Good morning," I say between kisses. 

"Good morning," she says back as I put my hands on her face, "What did I do to deserve this?" Stefania asks as I move down her neck. 

"It's your birthday," I come back up and put my forehead against hers. 

"You remembered," She smiles and puts her hands on my face. "How could I not?" I smile and lean in for another kiss before I roll onto my back. I feel Stefania's hands linger down to my stomach. 

"You know if there wasn't a baby in there I would be weirded out that your hand is on my stomach," I smile. 

"To be fair, I get to see our baby on my birthday, I couldn't ask for a better gift," she smiles and puts her head in her empty hand. 

"Ah, I forgot that was today," I feel her hand hit my shoulder.

"How could you forget, its the only thing I've been talking about," I move my leg between hers and move closer to her. 

"I just forgot," I smile and put my hands on her face. 

"You're cute, did you know that?" she asks me with her hands on each side of my face. 

"Yeah, I know I'm cute," I lean in kiss her. "What time is it?" I ask and she opens her phone. 

"9:47," she leans in and kisses me now more time. 

"I need to get a shower before we head into the hospital," I lean in for another kiss, "I'm so ready to get this stupid thing off," I complain as I look down at the yellow cast with Stefania's writing all over it. 

"What time is the appointment?" I ask as I find Stefania's hand under the blanket. 

"12:30," she responds and holds my hand. 

"I need to go get a shower," I say putting my face up to hers. 

"What you are saying is you need me to shower you," she laughs and kisses me. 

"That's exactly what I'm saying," I smile and close my eyes keeping my head against hers. 

"Okay, I'll help you out of bed but you need to take your pills first," she says all bossy. 

"Keep talking to me like that, it's sexy," I smile and Stefania rolls her eyes at me. 

"What is wrong with you," she asks making me laugh. 

"A lot," I smile and take her hands as she helps me up. 

"I'm going to head to the kitchen to grab you a drink, I'll meet you in the bathroom." she smiles and walks away. I quickly grab my phone and text Jaina and Barrett.

D-are you guys still able to come over later?

B-Yup!

J- of course:)

D- okay, 4 pm fine?

J- Yup, good luck at your appointment:)

D- How do you know about that?

J- babe, it's the only thing Stefania has been talking about for weeks now.

D-that is true, I got to run, I'll see you later:)

B-bye:))

I make my way down the hall and meet Stefania on the way there. "You're slow," she smiles and takes my arm. 

"Why, thank you," I smile and lean my head on her shoulder as we walk into the bathroom. 

"Take these please," she hands me a couple of pills and I take the drink from her hand. 

"What would I do without you," I smile and take the pills, and sip some of her homemade tea. 

"You'd probably be in a lot of pain," she smiles and I start to undress, "wait," she yells at me, 

"You need your bag," she puts the bag over my arm and I sit down in the shower. 

"You know you could get undressed, it would be a lot more fun," I suggest and she rolls her eyes at me. 

"You just want a distraction," she laughs as she starts to bathe my body. 

"That may be true,"

I get out of the shower and Stefania wraps a towel around my body. "Go sit on the couch and talk to our baby," she orders. 

"Bossy today now are we?" I joke as I pull a sweatshirt over my head. 

"Yes, I am, unless there's something else you need I'll be in the shower," she continues to help me into the living room leaving me to go take a shower. I feel jeff's fuzzy paws on my legs as she lays her head on my knee. 

Stefania's POV

I finished my shower about 30 minutes ago and I help Danielle out to the car. Our appointment is in 30 minutes. "I'm so excited!" I squeal as I put my hand on her leg. 

"Are you?" I ask as I stop at the red light. 

"Of course I am," she smiles and we make our way to the hospital. "We get to see our little bambino."

Socials:

Instagram/Twitter: MoreStefanielle

TikTok: MoreStefanielle