twenty-eight.

Thursday, March 26th, 2020. 

Danielle's POV

We head out to the RV after our early dinner. The four of us get stopped by a fan asking to take a picture. The five of us take a selfie and are on our way to the RV. I grab Stefania's hand and sit in the driver's seat again. 

I know how Barrett and Jaina are after they eat. They will most likely get tired and I'll have to drive anyway which isn't a problem because I like to drive. Stefania buckles herself in the seat next to me laying her head on the cold window. 

"Are you ready to head back to LA?" I ask knowing we only have a couple of hours left. 

"Yes," she smiles kisses the back of my hand.  Stefania hands me the chocolate bar she bought for me earlier. I take a bite and put the RV into drive. 

"Thank you," I smile and she moves over to the middle seat next to me. 

"Thank you for not being mad," she puts her head on my shoulder. 

"Why would I be?" I focus on the road. 

"Because I left," she sighs and plays with her hands. 

"It's okay," I smile and lay my hand on her leg. 

"Promise?" she asks quietly. 

"Promise,"

Stefania's POV

I open my eyes to Danielle's driveway. "We are here," I hear Jaina yell. 

"Hey Stef, wake up, we are here," Danielle whispers into my ear. I lift off her shoulder looking at the clock, 5:23 pm. I get up and head out the door grabbing my bags before Danielle could. 

We empty the RV and watch Jaina and Barrett pull out of Danielle's driveway. I turn around to head inside running into Danielle. "Watch where you are going?" she laughs taking her hands off my hips. She walks past me back to the RV while I head inside. 

I walk to the kitchen putting the food away. Danielle walks in and heads to her bedroom with her bags. I finish up in the kitchen and head to the back bedroom. I walk up behind Danielle and hug her from behind. 

"I need to take the RV back to the rental place, can you drive behind me and take me home after I drop it off?" she turns around putting her hands on my hips. 

"Si, Bambina," I whisper and kiss her. She takes my hand and stuffs her phone in her pocket.

Danielle's POV

I get in Stefania's car and we head back to my house. "I'm going to drop you off, I'm going to get Jeff and run some errands," she smiles and I don't think much about it. We pull into my driveway and I leave a kiss on Stefania's lips and head into my house turning back to watch her leave. I head into the living room and lay on the couch opening my phone. 

Stefania's POV

 I pull into Gio's driveway with Jeff in the backseat. Jeff runs straight to the backyard while I walk to the door knocking. "Hi Gio," I smile and his him. I feel Jeff run past our legs. 

"Hey, no, don't get on the co-" he yells seeing Jeff already on the couch. 

"Too late" I tease and sit on the couch next to Jeff. 

"Did you talk to dad?" Gio asks handing me water. 

"Kinda?" I put the water down next to me on the coffee table, "I got there and he refused to talk to me." I sigh and Jeff curls up in my lap. 

"It's confusing you know? I don't know what to do I love Papa but I think I might love Danielle," I take a sip of water and Gio looks at me shocked. 

"You've never heard you say that before," he pauses, "about anyone," he smiles and sets his glass down on the coffee table. I try not to smile. 

"Stop it Gio!" I throw a pillow at him. "But I don't know, Papi means a lot to me and so does Danielle," I look down at Jeff. "I want to be sure before I do anything that would ruin my relationship with Papi or Danielle," I look up at Gio. 

"If Papi doesn't accept you for you then maybe you should choose Danielle over him. After all, you still have me," he smiles and heads to the kitchen. "It can't get any better than me!" he yells from the other room. I roll my eyes and head to the bathroom.

Danielle's POV

Stefania<3

D-When are you coming over?

S- I think I'm just going to head to my house for the night.

D- is everything okay?

S- si, bambina, I'm fine.

D- oh, okay. I'll talk to you later then?

S-si

I close my phone and head to the kitchen to grab my keys. I lock the door and head to a burger place that's down the street. I go through the drive-thru picking up a burger and some fries. I head back to the house to eat my dinner. 

I head inside and to my kitchen table opening my fast food bag. After a short meal, I head to my bedroom to change into some workout clothes. I look down at my phone from a text from Stefania. 

S- can Jeff and I come to visit?

D- you don't have to ask that question. I smile up from my phone

S- We are on our way:)

D-I'll be in the garage, the door is unlocked

I look up from my phone and change into some shorts and a sports bra. I unlock the garage door so Stefania can get in. I turn on some music and start my workout by stretching. I grab my water and set it on the shelf next to my towel. I quickly hop on the treadmill and start my run.

A mile later and I head over and grab my towel putting it around my neck. I walk over to do situps and Stefania walks in and Jeff runs through the house. "Ciao, Bambina," she smiles and walks over to me. I let go of the bar and dropdown. She puts her hands on my towel and pulls me in for a kiss. 

"What did you do today?" I ask putting my hands on her hips. "I went to get Jeff and went to Gio's," she plants a kiss on me again. "Are you almost done?" she asks pulling on my towel.

"Give me 15 and then I'll go shower," I smile and kiss her one last time. 

"Fine," she glares at me and walks into the other room. I hop back on the bar and continue by pull-ups. 

Instagram- MoreStefanielle

Twitter- MoreStefanielle

TikTok- MoreStefanielle