Ground Zero

(Narrator's pov)
"Don't get mad!"

"Why!"

"I said not to get mad!"

"Shoto I'm not going on this mission with him! Not with you! Ahhhhhhhh go without me!", you cried wrapping your ears around your head to scream into them.

"(Y/n) I know it's bad but it was gonna happen eventually you're ridiculously popular since your debut, he was bound to find out eventually!"

"What are you both shouting about?", a new voice entered the fray and you sighed seeing Momo and her twin boys.

The boys quickly ran to you in hopes of playing with your rabbit features while Shoto explained what was going on but the mention of "His" name alone was enough to make her say no.

"Shoto absolutely not, you are not sending her on a mission with that man.", Momo purred in a dangerously sweet tone.

You sighed ignoring the gentle pulls on your ear from the Todoroki Twins. You sighed and stared out at the window as the thoughts of him entered your mind, you didn't want to see Katsuki...why would he request you? He made it clear that he didn't want or need you anymore.

"(Y/n) we're leaving let's go.", Momo called snapping you out of your trance.

You nodded and zipped up your sweater to cover up your abdomen, as you walked through the halls of the agency you held your head down unaware of the broad chest that was in front of you until you hit it. You rubbed your forehead and apologized to the person you had bumped into but your mouth dried out once your eyes met deep red hues.

"K-katsu..."

"It's been a long time baby bunny.", he smiled, his eyes softened seeing you but your face showed nothing but fear.

He reached his hand up to cup your cheek but your body flinched to the sight of his raised hand, you stepped away trying to calm your shaking muscles as he called your name. Why were you reacting to terribly? Momo stepped between you and her old classmate and smiled trying to keep the attention away from you, "(Y/n) go back to the office, Ground Zero to what do we owe the pleasure of having you here in our agency?", She smiled pushing you back until you raced back to the office.

You tried to stay calm, you really did but your mind was driving you crazy. Shoto was worried as soon as you stumbled into the office, you tried to calm the shaking but he knew your suffering was his fault.

"You didn't mention that the mission was today.", you growled clutching onto his sleeve.

"If I did you would've ran.", he explained sitting you down in his chair as Momo arrived with Bakugou in tow.

Little did you know that Sero and Denki had also arrived to aide in the mission. The both quietly gasped upon seeing you again and Denki dared to step forward in an attempt to say something but Bakugou's glare was enough to hold him back. Shoto turned the chair away from them so you wouldn't have to see them and they began to discuss the details for the mission. You kept quiet, folding your knees up to your chest as your fears mocked you.

"Snowbound."

You didn't even register the name until Shoto touched your shoulder, "Snowbound get ready it's time to go.", Shoto ordered darting his eyes to the door so you could leave first.

You pulled up your hood and raced to the door racing out of the room to avoid him as much as you could. Momo noticed how broken you were and sighed to herself realizing that this was a bad idea. Not even a month into becoming a pro and you're already forced to face the man who broke your heart all those years ago.

"If you hurt her I swear I'm throwing you in a freezer and locking you in there.", Momo growled in annoyance, Bakugou simply nodded focusing on the direction you ran. 

Soon you were all in the same car, listening to the mission details. You tried to ignore the stares coming from the three people in front of you as best you could but it wasn't easy. You pulled your knees up to your chest and hugged yourself trying to make your trembling less obvious. Shoto gently patted your back to silently assure you that it'd be alright, the mission was simple. Rescue the kids being trafficked by their kidnappers and arrest all involved, simple enough.

"Snowbound you'll be the biggest asset for recon, since you're much smaller and lighter than others you'll slip in easily and scope out the building for us.", your team lead ordered.

"Y-Yes ma'am.", you stuttered.

"Don't worry hermosa, you've got this.", Sero, finally decided to say something, hoping his words would soothe your anxiety. You finally looked over at the group and noticed his huge grin, you smiled nervously and nodded your head before returning your eyes to the ground.

"Cellophane and Chargebolt you'll both be back up, Shoto and Dynamight will be a leads. Snowbound, I want you out of that building as soon as you give the okay to storm in."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Showtime was upon you, all five of you waited for your queues, the men noticed your ears twitching and the discomfort washing over your expression.

"Don't get wet feet newbie.", Bakugou warned in a gruff tone trying to help you.

You glared at him and growled,"I can hear the kids crying, I'm not running from this I just don't like hearing them in pain.", you wrapped your ears around your neck like a scarf to block out the sounds and waited for your turn.

Bakugou felt stupid now for scolding you and frowned realizing he wasn't leaving a good first impression. You were called up, the coast was clear for you to enter. Without a second thought your body became nothing but a thin cloud of snow that took the shape of a hopland rabbit, you raced into the building in just a few seconds slipping through cracks like a fly and pinpointing every criminal you could. You counted sixteen guards, twelve workers, and the boss of the trafficking ring. You made sure to leave a small print on his back that melted into his clothes, this tag would help you at a later time. You passed through the building undetected and made your way down to the basement to find the children, toddlers, kids, teens, all scared victims.

"Twenty hostages, all 18 or younger in the underground loading docks in huge metal shipping containers.", you noted to yourself quickly returning to your team with the information. The team had acquired a blue print of the buildings structure so you quickly marked the locations of each worker and criminal making sure to mention the guns and weapons they had on hand. Your teammates were honestly shocked by how detailed you were, you were a huge asset indeed for this mission.

"Good work Snowy, you've done good.", your team lead smiled patting your head gently.

Crimson hues flowed with jealousy, noticing the way your tail wiggled to the praise. An alert sounded on Bakugou's phone and you noticed him smile, you were nervous about that smile but chose to ignore it.

"Backups arrived.", he simply stated.

Your team lead nodded and ordered the rest of the team to go in. Your job wasn't done yet, you'd lead back up down to the shipping containers to save the children but little did you know that your backup would be Mina and Eijirou. A storm was brewing but it wasn't one you'd be able to handle in such a stressful situation.