Ursa's Major Surprise

(Y/n's pov)
I'M LATE! URSA IS GONNA KILL ME I AM SO LATE TO PICK HIM UP! Why today? Why did I have to be late the one time I have to pick him up? I bounded across the rooftops as quickly as I could my tail wagged rapidly behind me creating platforms of ice for me to land on in case I missed a rooftop. I could see the preschool just ahead but I also saw a strange black car pulling into the school yard.

"Huh thats new.", I admitted creating one more ice tile before reaching the ground of the courtyard.

The preschool teachers screeched in fear to the sudden gust of wind I left behind as my feet made contact with the ground. As soon as I skidded to a stop I could hear Ursa screaming my name.

"Aunty Bunny!", he giggled slipping out of his teachers grip to run up to me.

"Hey there buddy. I'm so sorry I'm late I got caught up at work.", I purred hugging him tightly.

"Umm excuse me but who are you?", his teacher asked walking up to carefully.

I turned to her before realizing that she had never met me before since Ursa always ran and met me at the front gate. I apologized for my messy entrance and tried to explain that I was his aunt until I noticed two little heads pop out behind her. I stared at the little boys in shock, the resemblance was just too uncanny, two boys with black hair one with turquoise eyes the other with grey eyes, they couldn't be-

"(Y/n)?", a voice called.

My tail started to wag violently as I looked up and met those all to familiar eyes, my heart was pounding against my chest as his name slipped past my lips. Shoto...S-Shoto was here! My body trembled out of shock and I tried to back away, the trauma from all of my high school bullying was suddenly coming back but why? He never did anything to me, or is that why I was so scared of him? My old friend tried to step forward towards me but my quirk was reacting terribly to the situation so he decided it was best to step back.

"Homura, Yuuto, come here.", he called to the two little boys who quickly ran to his side. One excitedly called out for his dad while the other shyly hid behind him.

That's when I remembered where I was, a children's preschool, I had to calm down or my quirk would destroy this place. I was able to force myself to relax for just a moment by staring at the ground but then he called my name again.

"(Y/n)...I-it's been a long time...where have you been all this time? We were all looking forward to seeing you as pros, what agency do you work for? Are you doing anything right now? Would you and your son like a ride home?", he asked trying to get me to answer him at least once.

I shook my head to every question he threw at me even if it wasn't a simple question. I sighed under my breath before looking up at him and smiling, he knew what my smile meant. He yelled my name while trying to reach out for me but in just a matter of seconds my tail evaporated both mine and Ursa's bodies into nothing but air before I used the winds to carry us back home. As soon as we arrived home I collapsed holding onto Ursa for dear life.

"Bunny?", he cooed cupping my face in his little hands, "Is Aunty hurt? Do you need kisses to make the pain go away?"

I laughed softly at him and shook my head as he escaped my arms and raced inside to get his father. My brother and sister-in-law both rushed out of the house in fear seeing me passed out on the floor. My brother called for me over and over but I was lost in my own little world because of what had just happened. I sighed and weakly squeezed my brother's hand asking for him to help me inside. Why now, I've been at peace for so long so why did I have to see one of them again now.

"Honey get some water running for her, a good shower should be able to help her regain her senses."

"Right. Come on Ursa let's go pick out pjs for Aunty (Y/n)."

I sighed once again having to rely on my brother and his family for support, why did I have to be such a handful? Eventually during my shower my body came out of shock but still I couldn't help but replay that expression Todoroki had etched over his face.

"He looked so happy...yet...yet so sad to see me.", I sighed slipping a bit further into the bath until only my eyes and rabbit ears were above the water.

"Bun bun you feeling better?!", Kimi screamed.

"Yes!"

"Okay good you have someone on the phone for you when you come out!"

I sighed it was probably my boss telling me to close the dojo tomorrow, as soon as I finished my bath I headed out to answer the phone. Ursa seemed so excited to hand me the phone, I wondered what the big fuss was.

"Hello, this is (Y/n), how can I-"

"(Y/n) it really is you! Oh I'm so happy to hear your voice again love! It's me Momo!", the cheerful voice cried over the phone sending my body into an intense freeze.

I was stiff, I couldn't move, Momo was unloading everything to me about the last ten years and over filling my head with information on the others and I hadn't even said a word yet.

"W-wait...umm...I...hold on how do you even get this number?", I freaked trying to calm her down.

"Oh Kimi and I are great friends, we're the leaders of the PTA at the kids school. Shoto told me that he saw you there and I couldn't bring myself to hold back on contacting you immediately. I'm so glad to have found you, oh please please please come over and have tea with me tomorrow. I'm off you can bring little Ursa and the boys can play and-"

"Wait Momo. I-I don't know I mean...I...I can't do that. I don't think I can handle just suddenly seeing you both after all this time. D-don't you still hate me?", I asked unaware of the tears falling from my eyes.

Momo sighed from the other side of the line obviously hearing me sniffle, "Love...we never believed that you were a cheater but we just followed along with the others because they were hurting. It was cruel of us to just stay silent when you were obviously hurting but you need to know that if we could we would take it back and defend you just as you had before. Please (Y/n) just think about it. I don't want to apologize to you if it's not face to face, that way you know I mean it. I'll see you tomorrow if you want to come, good night love."

And with that the conversation was over, I put the phone down and quietly walked up to my room leaving my whole family worried. As soon as my body hit my bed the tears started to fall from my eyes. She couldn't be serious right? After all these years, after thinking I was over it, suddenly they come back in my life and all the progress I managed seemed to disappear. God I'm so fucking weak! What if they tell Bakugou? Oh my god what am I gonna do?! What if the whole class knows and I suddenly become overwhelmed by their huge wave of apologies and regrets? Was she just mocking me? She had to be right?

"(Y/n) you okay?"

"Y-y-yeah...I think!"

"Okay...well just so you know I'll be dropping you off over there tomorrow!"

I jumped out of bed and rushed to my door swinging it open and glaring at my brother, "Absolutely not!"

"Don't care you're going! Good night!"

My life has just flown out the window...why!