Mistakes Were Made

(Bakugou's pov)
They were serious when they said (Y/n) was leaving, her room was empty by the time I got back to the building dorms and everyone was suddenly upset that she was gone. Not like they cared about her when they were saying all that shit about her or when they were making her life so fucking miserable! I know that deep down it was also my fault, I should've just listened to her. We don't even know who sent the photo in the first place for all we know it's just a fucking photoshop or something from some dumb extra. I sighed walking into the dorm building again, no matter how hard the other idiots tried the dorms wouldn't be the same without your warm presence or your smile.

"She hasn't read any of our text messages. Not on the group chat or on individual chats.", Momo sighed scrolling through her phone to try and get in contact with you.

I noticed Round Face sobbing out of the corner of my eye, "I should've done something. When those seniors were bullying me for being poor she stood up for me...w-why couldn't I do the same?", she cried her voice cracking with each hiccup she made.

I couldn't take all of this self pity, I stormed up to my room without eating and locked myself in. No matter what I wouldn't come out unless everyone else was asleep. It had been months since you left and still we tried to get you back as if we even had a chance.

"If I had just let her explain herself...then we would've been better off.", I growled to myself.

I looked over to my desk, where the last photo of our final date, rested on the table top. I grabbed it, seeing your face made me so angry, but the anger was at myself for being a dumbass. I wanted to throw the stupid frame out of my window but I could only ever get my arm up to throw it but never could I bring myself to actually toss the damn thing.

"Fuck why did I have to lose you like this?! I'm not a fucking child so why did I just have to act like a spoiled little shit?", I growled to myself slamming the photo down on the table despite the frame breaking.

I groaned in annoyance with myself and started to reach for my phone, no matter how much I tried the longer you were away the less I could sleep. My nightmares from my kidnapping never let me rest, but with you I felt safe enough to let my walls down. I missed you so much that it hurt but my stupid pride wouldn't let me even bother contacting you. That was until I suddenly got a notification, the flash of my screen lit up my room and I quickly snatched it up only to see your nickname above the notification.

"Hi just wanted to let you know that (y/n) is doing much better without you. Thanks for nothing you ass. Sorry if a brother, who was away for college, kissing his sister after missing her for so long bothered you so much. Also fuck you and the rest of your class prick!"

There's no way that was her, my little snow bunny would never talk to me like that. Her brother? Is that who it was in the photo? Shit you've got to be kidding me, I have to go visit her and make it up to her.

"Who the fuck is this? Put my snow bunny on the phone!", I responded.

"Nope I just wanted to say my piece, I'm her future sister in law and as long as I live you will never see or hear from her ever again you narcissistic piece of burning garbage!"

I growled at my phone and continued to text back message after message about needing to see you but then I was blocked again. I was close to talking to you and yet here you were lost again. I sighed and put my phone down face planting into my pillows in defeat. This really was all my fault, I'm such an idiot.

(The next day)
The year got tougher the closer we got to finishing but every now and again I'd see Aizawa searching for you but you were never there. Since that day he's been a bit harder on us after some of the guys admitted that they were being cruel to you. You cut off ties with everyone here but who could blame you? We made your first year in U.A hell and I have a feeling that it wasn't your fault.

"Hello! Hi I'm the third year here to train with you today!", a weird girl with horns walked into the class but I growled in annoyance something about her was irritating.

"I'll leave them to you. Everyone suit up and head to the training ground.", Aizawa sighed zipping up his sleeping bag before collapsing to the ground.

Eventually we were all in one of the training gyms with the strange bitch standing in front of us. She turned to us and smiled before suddenly growing a long spaded tail like a devil or some shit.

"Today I'll be teaching you the importance of keeping your emotions under balance during a fight. Becoming to emotionally involved in a battle can lead to your death or the death of civilians. My quirk, regret, forces your deepest regret to surface and an image becomes produced by my tail. The stronger the regret the stronger the image I produce and from what I'm sensing you're all regretting the same thing.", she giggled her tail began to glow producing a lifeless doll that looked exactly like (y/n).

All of froze, not one single person in the class dared to breathe. What kind of sick fucking joke was this?

"Now I know the whole story about this little girl, you all bullied or neglected her because of her being supposedly caught cheating on one of you right?", the girl chuckled softly until eventually she was just laughing like a mad man, "I warned her not to mess with us and in the end just her classmates going up against her was enough to push her away. I have to thank you all for getting this stupid bitch off of our campus. She wouldn't have made a good hero anyways."

"W-what are you saying? What do you know about the incident with (y/n)?", Momo growled creating a pipe from her arm.

The girl simply smiled as her tail wrapped around the lifeless puppet's neck, "I was the one who took the picture and sent it to your group chat. Oh and just so you know, that boy was her older brother coming home from his college in the states. It was just a friendly kiss from a brother who missed his beloved little sister but you all took it differently and drove her away without a second thought."

My blood boiled to the news, I ignored her, I yelled at her, I treated her like she was nothing else but dirt because I was tricked by some stupid senior! I lost the best person in my life all because this bitch didn't like her? Just as I was about to open my mouth to say something a large streak of ice hurled towards her. We all turned to see Icy-hot in tears, he was furious but he wasn't going to let her continue this game.

"If you feed off emotions then I wonder how you'll feed off fear once I have my hand around your neck!", he growled rushing towards her as fire erupted from his side.

The girl growled under her breath forcing her puppet (y/n) to attack him. As the battle ensued several of my classmates collapsed or began to cry to themselves. Mina fell to her knees crying apologizing to the floor since she could no longer say it to you. Denki began to talk to himself about how cruel he was to you and wished he could take it back while several others got angry and rushed to help Todoroki in his fight. I just stood there...I couldn't believe what I had done, I hurt her all because I didn't take the time to listen. I made a mistake that I could never come back from and I'd never be able to make it right. (Y/n)...oh (y/n), what have I done? My baby bunny is gone...and I'll never see her again.