━━ 𝒖𝐧.

❝ 𝐒𝐮𝐮𝐬 ' 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚. ❞

FEIGNING KINDNESS

FEIGNING KINDNESS

YOUR HEAD LOLLED BACK, THE MUSCLES STRETCHING SLIGHTLY DUE TO THE MOVEMENT

YOUR HEAD LOLLED BACK, THE MUSCLES STRETCHING SLIGHTLY DUE TO THE MOVEMENT. A smirk gradually traversed over your features as you heard a small squeak from behind your row.

The way your head came across as if it never belonged there is enough to creep the poor student sitting behind you.

And it was enough to entertain you for the time being.

The ceremony was... To put it simply, uptight.

The tense silence was one so deafening to your ears. Save for the whispering from beside you that is. You breathed out softly. Well, what do you expect yourself to do in a prestigious school? Skipping out on the whole opening speech the missing headmaster was supposed to give?

... No, but yes.

You're not going to damage your name on your very first day. That's just a master move only the experienced of the experienced dumbass would do.

You hoisted your head back, hand clutching your hood in place in case it would suddenly flash your (c) locks for the world to see. It wasn't like you cared about how messy they were, but sensing the judgemental look being sent your way was enough to turn you into not appreciating them.

Some -including you that is- had finally noticed that the headmaster wasn't going to show up anytime soon. It took them long enough, though. Just like a switch, you noted how the previously tense room had gone into one with a lively atmosphere.

Chattering and laughing echoed in your ears, ridiculing you in every way possible as you sink into your arms. The slight warmth they radiated was your only comfort. You admit it now, you enjoyed the silence better.