━━ 𝐬𝒆𝐩𝐭.

❝ 𝐒𝐮𝐮𝐬 ' 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚. ❞

ABRUPT DISTURBANCE

ABRUPT DISTURBANCE

YOU PURSED YOUR LIPS IN SILENCE, THAT WAS A QUESTION YOU SHOULD'VE EXPECTED

"Ah? No, I came first thing so I'm empty-handed..." Ace replied.

Those days I spent reading the Queen of Hearts rules handbook sure does pay off. You mused.

"Aaah no. That so?" Cater sighed, "Since you're going against the Laws of the Queen of Hearts, number 53 : "One must always return what they stole.", I can't let you in the dorm."

Ace scrunched up his nose, "What the hell is that!?"

"I'll lose my head too if I knowingly let you in while you're not obeying the rules." Cater clarified.

"Fair enough." You commented as Yuu peered at you in curiosity. "What? I don't want to fail any of my classes just because of someone's stupid decision."

Ace narrowed his eyes at you, "Oi. You really wanna go no matter what, huh?"

"Is it always your fist before an ounce of your brain cell?" You quizzed, crossing your arms. "Now, let's just go to our classes—"

"I feel bad but as [Name]-chan said, you need to leave before Riddle-kun notices." Cater continued, his face darkening as he fished out his magical pen.

Ace staggered, already having to deal with both your ass of an attitude and Cater's silent threat. "His face got serious! G — guys, help me out!"

"Why do I have to—?" Deuce countered.

"Please! I can't use magic right now..." Ace sighed, lifting his head at the same time as Cater pointed his pen with an unsettling smile. "H — Here he comes!"

After a hot minute of Cater just beating the daylight out of you four, (mostly Deuce and you) he immediately ushered all of you from the garden's reach. "Now, go get a tart then try again! Bye bye!"