━━ 𝐧𝒆𝒖𝐟.

❝ 𝐒𝐮𝐮𝐬 ' 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚. ❞

BEWITCHED NOBLE

BEWITCHED NOBLE

"EH!? DORM LEADER!" Ace almost toppled the table over by the way he tried to scoot away

"Oh my, Riddle. You're super crazy cute today~!" Cater hurriedly said. After receiving Riddle's deathly glare that can turn anyone tail, he immediately clamped his mouth shut. 

"Hmph. Cater." Riddle crossed his arms, his eyes narrowing. "If you talk too much it's going to cost you your head."

"Hey, hey now. Give me a break~!" Cater reasoned. 

Grim's jaw dropped, pointing his paw at Riddle rudely. "That's the guy who put that weird collar on me in the entrance ceremony! "

"You're the freshmen that caused all the fuss of expulsion yesterday." Riddle countered, placing a hand on his hip. "Will you knock it off, calling someone's unique magic a weird collar?"

"Count me out." You stated. This made you receive a light elbow from Yuu.

"Ah, it's you." Riddle noted, "You are associated with these bunch all along, what a surprise."

"Oh no." You cursed under your breath. He's going to uninvite me to the unbirthday party—

"For goodness sake. The headmaster is soft. If you forgive rule-breakers, the whole system will collapse." Riddle began, "All you have to do is cut the head off of those who do not follow the rules."

"That will be unfair." You countered, fixing your posture as Ace stared at you in bewilderment. "With our magic confiscated, we will ultimately fail most classes. Wouldn't that bring something to your dorm's name?"

"I'm afraid I did not quite catch that." Riddle blinked. "Would you care to repeat?"

"... I'll keep my mouth shut from now." 

"That's amazing! You startled him!" Ace gave you a grin, leaning slightly so he can whisper instead of mouthing words. "Still, the things coming out of his mouth don't suit his looks."