━━ 𝐭𝐫𝒐𝒊𝐬.

❝ 𝐒𝐮𝐮𝐬 ' 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚. ❞

WELL MANNERED

WELL MANNERED

"AH,THERE IT IS

"AH,THERE IT IS..." YUU MUMBLED. You snorted at how Yuu practically have his soul drift out of his body. 

"This way you will receive special permission to remain on school grounds. You'll also be able to research going home or study whatever you desire in the library." Crowley went on, "For I am gracious."

"However! Only after your work is done."

"Ah... Well, I can always ask [Surname]-san—" Yuu looked at you.

"No." You responded shortly.

Yuu slumped before looking away.

Grim whined, "Eeh? I'm not okay with that! I wanna wear that fancy uniform and be a student!"

"Judging by how the ceremonial robe itself is a bit too large for me and that I have not received my school uniform yet... I don't think you'll fit into one." You noted, averting your gaze to the wall, "Unless they decide to make a special one for you. But that's unlikely."

"The first time you spoke more than two sentences is... About Grim's uniform?" Yuu murmured, sweatdropping.

"Right, [Surname]-kun. I am sure your uniform will arrive soon with your belongings," Crowley let out a hum, moving his gaze back at the monster.

Shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly, "Though, It's fine if you're unsatisfied. I'll simply toss you out again."

Grim groaned, throwing his paws out. "I get it! I just have to do it. Just do it!"

Yuu sighed, "Understood."

"Wonderful. Then you two, starting tomorrow  endeavor to be the best handyman of Night Raven College begins!"

And just like that, he disappeared into thin air. You can tell how alarmed Yuu looked just by how he was scanning the room in confusion. To you, he looked like a traveler lost in the lush forest. Without a guide to bring them to safety, they're just going to rot and be the predators' dinner.