━━ 𝐬𝒊𝐱.

❝ 𝐒𝐮𝐮𝐬 ' 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚. ❞

MORNING PAINTING

MORNING PAINTING

ACE HUFFED, "THEN, WHERE SHOULD I SLEEP FOR TONIGHT?"

You bit your lower lip, 'We' huh...? "I don't think we have any clean spare room,"

Yuu perked up, "Actually, there is one."

"Oh, then I can—"

"I call dibs on that." You interjected.

Ace sharply turned to you, "You can share with prefect, right?"

"Even if I hadn't gotten to sleep next to him last night, I still can see how much space he occupied." You explained, crossing your arms as Yuu rubbed his neck sheepishly.

"That so?" Ace raised his brow skeptically, "So you're telling me to sleep on the couch? Is that right?"

"You're seriously staying the night?" Grim narrowed his eyes. "All the rooms except for ours and [Name]'s are a mess. Clean a room for yourself."

Ace gagged, "I'm not cleaning."

You shrugged nonchalantly, "Beggars can't be choosers."

"Prefect~ Let me stay in your room. I'm slim so I won't take up much space, 'kay?" Ace gave him a closed-eyed grin.

"Even I know how much space I take up, and adding it with Grim... I don't think you'll fit. You can use the lounge room, though." Yuu rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

Ace clicked his tongue, "Stingy." He then turned to you with the most cutesy face he could manage to portray.

"Vice-prefect~ please?" Ace batted his lashes at you, making you visibly grimace.

Sighing, you nodded. "I feel bad. If I were you, I'd hope to not sleep on this couch too. The material can rather be... Itchy."

Ace beamed, "You're a lifesaver."