━━ 𝐝𝒆𝒖𝐱.

❝ 𝐒𝐮𝐮𝐬 ' 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚. ❞

DEVILISH CHARM

DEVILISH CHARM

YOU BLINKED, STARING AT THE FIELD IN FRONT OF YOU

The pleasant caressing of the breeze made you feel lighter on your toes. You took a whiff of the fresh autumn scent, a smile taking over your lips. You stretched your arms out, closing your eyes in instinct.

"Ah! There you are. You know not how long I have been seeking you." A voice spoke, on cue, a hand patted your shoulder.

Curious, your gaze shifted to him.

To your surprise, his face looked like a blur.

But one thing for sure, he had a sweet smile.

One so kind and gentle.

Your eyes fluttered open when you felt someone calling your name.

"[Surname]-san... Can you move?"

You raised your head off his shoulder, it's not your fault that you had episodes like this. Pursing your lips, you stood at your full height. Which- is a little taller¹ than the brunet to your satisfaction.

He let out an audible sigh, sweating as you spread your arms out. You looked literally like a cat after taking a nap, and he found that a little disturbing.

"Sorry." You rubbed the back of your neck.

"It's okay..."

"I was talking to the headmaster."

Well, that surely made the male clamp his mouth shut in pure embarrassment.

"Putting that matter aside," Crow... Crowley? Where had you heard that name from? Was it his name or something?

You creased your brows, scratching your cheek before sighing. Guess you'll just have to wait for your brain to process it for you.

"I've never heard about that place." he hummed, "I have a general grasp of where all the students came from but I've never even heard that name before."