━━ 𝐡𝒖𝒊𝐭.

❝ 𝐒𝐮𝐮𝐬 ' 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚. ❞

EXCESSIVE KNOWLEDGE

EXCESSIVE KNOWLEDGE

SO THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE FORGOTTEN

SO THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE FORGOTTEN. You stood still as Yuu sweatdropped.

"[Name]... It's okay." Yuu reassured, "I can share with Grim...?"

"No way!" The monster retorted while wolfing down his dish, getting some of the crumbs all over the table.

You were too immersed in that fight you had with your seniors that you had completely neglected Yuu's request to bring him lunch. And now you just have this incredibly nagging feeling at the back of your throat. Sighing, you opted to sit next to the brunet.

"Fine. You can share with me." You murmured.

"Ah... You don't have to." Yuu said softly.

"Is that so? Then don't come crying into my room saying you're fucking hungry." You grumbled, nudging the plate closer to him. "Kidding. Just eat it."

Ace blinked.

"Hey, I know you two like each other but can you please tone it down?" He blurted, pointing at you, then to Yuu with his fork.

Deuce sighed, munching on his lunch silently.

"I don't like him that way, stupid. Also, does this look romantic to you?" You grumbled, crossing your arms before deflating on your seat. "... It's just what friends do. I think."

Yuu looked at you.

You looked back at him, blinking at his unwavering face.

Sweatdropping when he started to cry, covering his mouth with his hand.

"The hell—"

"You thought of me as a friend...?" Yuu spluttered, literally shaking as a few students gave him strange looks.

"I consider Grim, Ace, and Deuce my friends too... And some other students. You're not special," You grunted, pulling the plate close protectively. "Also, you're gonna mess up the food whole if you don't stop crying like the big baby you are."