37

"Then, what if Vernon ever gets a girlfriend, what would you do?"

A question that Seungkwan have already asked himself before. He actually don't know if he does like Vernon or not, he has been thinking about it for awhile after the streamer started acting weird for the past few days.

"Um.. Well, I-I'll support him, of course. It's his choice anyways. Though, he shouldn't keep his relationship secret to m- us, you know, he's our friend!"

"Yeah.. You're right!" Jihyeon had a small smile on her face while patting Seungkwan's head. "but that won't happen cause Vernon likes you" She said in a fast and quiet tone.

"What?"

"Nothing! Anyways, I'll go get some lunch, you should eat too"

Jihyeon then left Seungkwan confused. It was weird for her to ask about such things. He wanted to just think nothing of it but the questions still lingers in his mind.
_________________________________________

mingluv

wonluv Just got scolded for standing around and not working 😗✌

comments:

mingluv I did more work than you tho 👀
| wonluv thats false information, you didnt do shit
| mingluv just because you're a celebrity doesn't mean you have the privilege to accuse me of not doing anything when you're just there, taking a picture of me 🙄
| hoshiistiger ooooo whats the tea the girls are fighting 👀👀
_

_______________________________________

Vernon's meet and greet have finally ended. Everything was fine, the event went smoothly and perfectly.

The streamer thanked all his other staffs who worked with him before going to the backstage where his friends were.

"Guys, thank you so much for helping me today" Vernon bowed infront of them to show gratitude.

"Nah, It's fine dude" Dahye stated with her mouth still full. "Eat up.. Seungkwan doesn't wanna eat his lunch anyways"

"We already told him to but he's stubborn" Wonwoo added.

Vernon took a seat just beside Seungkwan, who was completely ignoring him and just focused on his phone. The streamer already knows why he's ignoring him, "Why are you not eating again?"

"I don't wanna, I had iced coffees anyways"

"Uh no, you need to eat.. Here" Vernon tried to spoon feed Seungkwan. The other hesitated for a bit before opening his mouth and finally eating the food.

Dahye suddenly scoffs, "What a babie, you really need Vernon to feed you?"

"Sh-Shut up, I didn't want to eat in the first pl-" Seungkwan was cut off by Vernon feeding him again. That made Dahye chuckle while Vernon just looks at the smaller infront of him with a genuine smile.

After they all finished eating, Mingyu and Wonwoo have already went home while the others stayed behind for a bit. Jihyeon and Seungkwan wanted to explore more stuff in the convention, Soonyoung, on the other hand, was nowhere to be found.

Dahye and Vernon sat on the stage, talking about something.

"Did she show up?"

Dahye shook her head 'no', "Don't worry.. She didn't... Not that I'm aware of.." Technically speaking, there was alot of girls in the crowd during the event. None of them looked like the girl that was obsessed with Vernon. "Well! I'll still protect you either way, you and Seungkwan's romance wouldn't have any dramas with me around!"

The streamer let a sigh of relief after hearing that, although he was still a bit worried. He smiled while looking at Dahye "Thank you, Dahye.. You're really supportive, I think I would've fucked up everything by now if you weren't there"

Dahye put her arm on Vernon's shoulder, "Dude! Of course, we're both inlove with someone anyways, plus you were the reason I met them"

"So is it Jihyeon?" Vernon asked, genuinely but also kinda teasing her.

"It is Jihyeon."

Meanwhile, somewhere just a bit near Vernon's panel but also lowkey hidden, trouble was arising.

"That's the girl who Vernon is seeing?"

"I think so, they do go out alot"

"But I'm way much prettier than her though, why didn't he date me instead? I'm also clearly much richer"

"May I ask what's your next plan is?"

"Destroy her of course, make her regret even talking to my man"

[Okay, just saying- I'm only used to writing Oneshots- I've never written an actual whole story before- So um, if my grammar sucks or just mostly my paragraphs look rushed, I'm sorry]