61

nonchu

nonchu
Where are u?
I came to visit ur house but u weren't there

ooohhh i have work today

nonchu
ur not in the café either

my other work-
ALSO ARE U STALKING ME WHAT-

nonchu
No im looking for u 😔
also i didn't know u have other jobs?

...
I told u I work several jobs to get money to pay ur bills

nonchu
Mine??

WHOS UR BIGGEST CONTRIBUTOR IN UR TWITCH STREAMS
GOD I EVEN ALMOST FORGET UR A TWITCH STREAMER

nonchu
oh yehh abt that-
I was gonna invite u if u wanna do a stream with me
but ig ill be doing it by myself today

fuck
THE WRONG TIMING CHWE-
I CAN'T LEAVE RN THIS IS IMPORTANT 😭😭😭😭😭
Fuck u i hope u enjoy streaming im gonna watch it in my breaktime >:(

nonchu
idk if ur mad at me or ur supporting me but thanks
good luck on ur job then ☺

whatever shoo shoo
i need to go back

_____________________

It was finally Seungkwan's breaktime, they finished taking photos of two of the outfits so they only need to take the other two after his break.

As Minghao said, the food was absolutely delicious. Seungkwan ate more than he expected he would but he isn't complaining. He even put some of it in a clean plastic bag so he could eat them later when he gets home.

While he was eating, a woman walked inside the dressing room and looked around. Seungkwan didn't really mind her since he was so busy watching Vernon's stream on his phone.

"Is that Vernon?" The woman suddenly spoke from behind him.

Seungkwan was startled that he even nearly choked on the food he was eating. "A-Ah, yeah? It is" He answered.

"Oh, I love him!" The woman then sat down beside him, scooted a little closer to watch with him. "I supported him since he was just starting out, you know? I was one of his biggest donators. I even tried contacting him but he wouldn't respond to me" She sighed, disappointed.

"He probably has a lot of people talking to him, I guess?"

The woman was about to respond to that but she suddenly stopped when she saw his face. "Wait, I know you.. You're that famous Vernon fan"

"Fuck- am I that recognizable now?"

"Duh? You're my rival"

"What?"

"Nothing, anyways.. I didn't know you model here.. Seungkwan, right?" The woman stood up and went in front of him. She offered her hand, expecting a handshake.

Seungkwan shook her hand, "Yeah, you are?"

"Park Seohee, I'm the daughter of the company sponsoring this project"

Seungkwan felt his jaw dropped after that. He can't believe someone with a high status such as her would support a random Twitch streamer that he too also likes. "No way? How did you find Vernon then? You're so wealthy that I don't even expect you watching him"

"Can't a woman with money also enjoy a handsome streamer? He's really my type. I kinda wanna have him as my boyfriend. Maybe if I pay him more than I did, he might accept me"

"Miss Park, no offense, you're really pretty but you can't buy someone's love with money. Vernon isn't that kind of person, he's pretty serious when it comes to love. You can't just pay him to be your boyfriend"

"And how would you know that?"

"I- I just know" Seungkwan suddenly panicked. He may be subtly showing off in the internet but he still wouldn't openly admit he's hanging out with Vernon. "He just seems like that kind of person?"

"Hey, is it true that you're close with Vernon?"

"We just happened to live in the same.. city?"

"Huh, well that's not what I know. So, tell me, Boo Seungkwan, is Vernon really dating someone? Do you know if he's inlove with someone?"

"Not that I know of- I mean, why would I know? I'm not close to him at all"

"But you went to Jeju with him"

"How.. did you know that?"

"Gotcha. I was just guessing"

Seungkwan was more weirded out by this woman speaking to him. She seems like she knows more than she should've, even if she says she's just guessing.

"Hah.. haha.. Well, his friend was also my friend and they brought us along in Jeju, yeah! That's all"

"I know you kissed him"

"I did what?"

"Oh, I don't think you know that.. Welp, sorry for interrupting. I'll be going now.. We'll meet again soon, Seungkwan"