45

"So.. What is it that you want me to do anyways?"

"You'll see"

On their way to where Mingyu wanted to take him, Seungkwan was constantly asking questions about what the older wanted from him and why does it have to be specially him. He was worried it's something bad or dangerous since it sounded like that when Mingyu first convinced him.

When the car finally stopped, Seungkwan looked at the place they stopped at. It was a famous branded clothing store, 8star.

"Wh- What are we doing to 8star?"

"Meeting my friend"

Mingyu barged inside the store as if he owns it while Seungkwan trailed behind him.

"Minghao!" Mingyu called out to someone.

A man who was wearing such stylish clothes and was talking to one of the employees looked at their direction. He excused himself from the employee before going to Mingyu.

"Mingyu!" The man, probably named Minghao, gave him a hug. "What's up?"

Mingyu stepped away a little and put Seungkwan infront. He patted the smaller's shoulders, "I bought him, doesn't he look perfect?" He stated.

Minghao put his hand under his chin and looked at Seungkwan from head to toe. He then turned him around and inspected him once more. "Oh.. You're right, he would fit"

"Uh.. What's happening?" Seungkwan was getting weirded out by this whole situation, probably because he still didn't know what they were doing anyways.

"I'm looking for a model. I'm releasing new pieces and I wanted someone exactly like you.. Mingyu did recommend you to me" Minghao explained.

"H-Hold up.. Me? A model? I think you got me mistaken.. I'm not fit to be a mode-"

"Don't say that!" Both Minghao and Mingyu interrupted him before he could even finish.

Minghao led them both at the back of the store. He let them sit down for awhile as he tries to set up his camera. He even had one of his employees serve them tea while they wait.

"Hao, may I see the pieces you're releasing?" Mingyu asked for permission first to enter the room where the new to-be-released outfits were in.

Minghao hummed a response, giving him permission to look. Mingyu went inside the room, closing the door behind him so Seungkwan wouldn't get a peek of the outfit.

Minghao then sat down beside Seungkwan, still adjusting and picking out the lenses that he wants to use. "Hey, what's your name?" He suddenly asked.

"Oh, I'm Seungkwan"

"Seungkwan.." Minghao nodded, "I'm Xu Minghao"

"I know, you own this whole famous brand right? Heck, I'm even surprised I'm talking to you right now"

"Well luckily you're just who I'm looking for. Anyways, put on the first outfit and meet me outside, let's take the pictures there"

"O-Oh.. Okay!"