95

Seungkwan found himself in the comfort of Junhui's apartment after Vernon had revealed everything to him. The older let him rant about everything which Seungkwan really appreciated.

"I don't know.. It's just... It's a mess" Seungkwan finally ended his ranting and sighed.

Junhui patted his back, "I see.. So he finally confessed to you.." He sighed, looking away. "How do you feel about that, though? What would you answer him?"

"I'm still a bit confused. On one hand, I like him, I want to date him but also, I'm still mad at him for not telling me he kissed me back in Jeju which almost got him in trouble because of some crazy bitch named Seohee-" As Seungkwan ranted, he suddenly remembered something. "You... You're Seohee's friend, aren't you? She- She introduced me to you so she could set Vernon up and make me think she's with Vernon.."

Junhui just smiled, "Well, she is my friend.. but I didn't know she wanted to do that, heck, I didn't even know who Vernon is?" He argued, which made sense to the other.

Seungkwan put both of his hand on his cheek, "Aww, you poor thing.. You also got used by that woman" He cooed, rubbing his cheek with his thumb.

Junhui held his hand, taking it away from his cheek before placing a kiss on the back of his palm. "It's all thanks to her anyways that I get to meet someone as perfect as you"

Seungkwan felt his cheeks heat up but he played it off with a laugh. "R-Right! You're right. It's thanks to her that I met you too. You're just super nice and let me rant everytime." He patted his shoulder then took his hand away.

"Hey, If I also confessed that I like you, will you leave me unanswered just like what you did to him?"

"Well, I-" Seungkwan almost choked on his spit when he realized what he had just said. "Do you like me?" He asked again.

"I do, I like you too, Seungkwan Boo"

"Fuck you for saying it like that"

Junhui chuckled, "What? It rhymed! That's adorable" He earned a small punch on the arm from the younger. "But I'm serious, Kwan. I do like you, romantically"

Seungkwan looked away, not knowing what to answer. He was already confused with Vernon but now Junhui suddenly comes up and confesses to him too.

"I want you to think about it more, alright?" Junhui patted his head. "You're adorable, how can people not love you?"

____________________

hoshiistiger

hoshiistiger Seungkwan rn

comments:

booguette Istfg STFU SOONYOUNG OR I WILL CUT OFF YOUR HEAD

kim.dahye Teaa?? I want?? Tell me???
| hoshiistiger dm
| kim.dahye yuss

kim.dahye